NBC Sports Edge Forums

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Fiveohnine said:

You, on the other hand... Well, don't forget to play the lottery today too. It hurts you that Ertz and Elliott are kinda on opposite sides (for fantasy purposes, of course).

It's funny you say that cause i kinda did get my lottery today my income tax check finally came in the mail today. but you never know just hoping ertz and elliott might do it for me tonight. Ertz stats from the last 3 years facing washing in the 2nd Meeting are 38/349/0 Ertz has never had TD the last 7 games facing washington that could change tonight

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Down 10pts I have wentz he has thompson. . . it's going to be close or a blow out for one of us

lol. as opposed to the third possibility... I see you took Yogi Berra's advice to be careful with predictions, especially about the future.

4 hours ago, Fiveohnine said:

With Josh Norman out, you’re not as big of an underdog as you would have been. 

Norman is weak. I could come off the couch and put up a 100 yard game on him.

Alshon's first half could have been worse...he could've snapped his fibula in 2 on the first play. That's about the only worse thing.

5 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

All I need is a miracle.  I'm down 11 with my Ertz going vs his Eagles DST.  Need Ertz to score a minimum of 12 and exceed the eagles DST by 12. 

Won by 2. My team keeps laying duds and I keep winning.  Not pretty but I'll take it.

6 hours ago, Bravesfan155 said:

Norman is weak. I could come off the couch and put up a 100 yard game on him.

Alshon's first half could have been worse...he could've snapped his fibula in 2 on the first play. That's about the only worse thing.

Weak, man you know nothing about football that is sad ...