NBC Sports Edge Forums

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BornandbredHeel said:

Somehow came back from down 110-31 after the 1 o’clock games. Score is 113.74-113.88. It all comes down to MNF.

My Gostkowski vs. his Stills. Half ppr.

What do y’all think?

Mine was similar.  LeVeon brought me back from the depths of hell....  I have Gostkowski vs his Landry, I'm up 10 points in .5 ppr, but Kickers have reduced points in this league so it will be close.  

I'm up by 34 in PPR, but opponent has Brady, Cooks, Hogan, and Burkhead all going.  Obviously I'm pretty screwed, but if by some bizzaro MNF miracle the Dolphins DEF shuts down NE then I'll be good.  I would also settle for low scoring and all TDs going to Gronk and/or Lewis.

Game 1:. Need Brady to stay under 44

game 2: need Brady to not be outscored by Drake by more than 5 points 

game 3: need Cooks > 11 points. (Standard)

How how do you guys think I fair?  I think I have a decent chance to win all 3, and highly unlikely I lose all 3. Teams 1 and 2 had Kamara, and team 3 Wentz, so I know luck isn't on my side. 

Edited by fakespike
13 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

I'm up by 34 in PPR, but opponent has Brady, Cooks, Hogan, and Burkhead all going.  Obviously I'm pretty screwed, but if by some bizzaro MNF miracle the Dolphins DEF shuts down NE then I'll be good.  I would also settle for low scoring and all TDs going to Gronk and/or Lewis.

Gronk in a good position to do well tonight.  You should feel confident.