NBC Sports Edge Forums

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

I'm up by 34 in PPR, but opponent has Brady, Cooks, Hogan, and Burkhead all going.  Obviously I'm pretty screwed, but if by some bizzaro MNF miracle the Dolphins DEF shuts down NE then I'll be good.  I would also settle for low scoring and all TDs going to Gronk and/or Lewis.

Fortunately for me Gronk is suspended. Should fair well with cooks. 

Before last nights game I was down 119.4 to 63.5 and fairly sure I'd be adding to this thread today saying he was done and I needed Lewis and Gostowski to do X then my two starters last night Big Ben and Collins went off and I'm sitting at 123.9.Now just need Lewis and Gostowski to not fumble or miss FG tries etc.

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

Before last nights game I was down 119.4 to 63.5 and fairly sure I'd be adding to this thread today saying he was done and I needed Lewis and Gostowski to do X then my two starters last night Big Ben and Collins went off and I'm sitting at 123.9.Now just need Lewis and Gostowski to not fumble or miss FG tries etc.

You could always bench them if you're that worried.

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

You could always bench them if you're that worried.

No way I'd never do that to secure a win and as Commish of our league if I ever see an owner try that BS they will be bounced from the league immediately.

14 minutes ago, nzoner said:

No way I'd never do that to secure a win and as Commish of our league if I ever see an owner try that BS they will be bounced from the league immediately.

That makes no sense. You're not benching a player to assure someone else's victory. You aren't forced to start a full team every week. 

I'm happy you're not my commissioner because your thought process on this situation makes 0 sense. I'm up by 4 in one league and am benching Cooks. Odds are he won't get -5 but I don't need to worry it I take him out. 

Edited by oliminator123
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

That makes no sense. You're not benching a player to assure someone else's victory. You aren't forced to start a full team every week. 

I'm happy you're not my commissioner because your thought process on this situation makes 0 sense. 

Actually our league has a Warning come up when you enter your line-up if you're missing any starters,it won't stop you from submitting but is there to remind owners that the rules set forth are to start x amount of players.Think what you will of my thought process but it's a game and IMO should be played with all the pieces for better or worse.

13 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

I’m down 48 and I have Brady/Cooks. He has Stills. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance? ? 

I honestly thjnk you have a chance. If Brady can throw 3 TDS and one of them at least to Cooks.  

How about me am I screwed? Down 9.64 PPR my Drake versus his Landry? :( 

1 hour ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I honestly thjnk you have a chance. If Brady can throw 3 TDS and one of them at least to Cooks.  

How about me am I screwed? Down 9.64 PPR my Drake versus his Landry? :( 

Its going to be rough I think. Hope for pi calls in the end zone and got those 1 yard tds. I’ll be rooting for ya