Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

I'm up by 34 in PPR, but opponent has Brady, Cooks, Hogan, and Burkhead all going.  Obviously I'm pretty screwed, but if by some bizzaro MNF miracle the Dolphins DEF shuts down NE then I'll be good.  I would also settle for low scoring and all TDs going to Gronk and/or Lewis.

Fortunately for me Gronk is suspended. Should fair well with cooks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Before last nights game I was down 119.4 to 63.5 and fairly sure I'd be adding to this thread today saying he was done and I needed Lewis and Gostowski to do X then my two starters last night Big Ben and Collins went off and I'm sitting at 123.9.Now just need Lewis and Gostowski to not fumble or miss FG tries etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nzoner said:

Before last nights game I was down 119.4 to 63.5 and fairly sure I'd be adding to this thread today saying he was done and I needed Lewis and Gostowski to do X then my two starters last night Big Ben and Collins went off and I'm sitting at 123.9.Now just need Lewis and Gostowski to not fumble or miss FG tries etc.

You could always bench them if you're that worried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

You could always bench them if you're that worried.

No way I'd never do that to secure a win and as Commish of our league if I ever see an owner try that BS they will be bounced from the league immediately.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nzoner said:

No way I'd never do that to secure a win and as Commish of our league if I ever see an owner try that BS they will be bounced from the league immediately.

That makes no sense. You're not benching a player to assure someone else's victory. You aren't forced to start a full team every week. 

 

I'm happy you're not my commissioner because your thought process on this situation makes 0 sense. I'm up by 4 in one league and am benching Cooks. Odds are he won't get -5 but I don't need to worry it I take him out. 

Edited by oliminator123
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

That makes no sense. You're not benching a player to assure someone else's victory. You aren't forced to start a full team every week. 

 

I'm happy you're not my commissioner because your thought process on this situation makes 0 sense. 

Actually our league has a Warning come up when you enter your line-up if you're missing any starters,it won't stop you from submitting but is there to remind owners that the rules set forth are to start x amount of players.Think what you will of my thought process but it's a game and IMO should be played with all the pieces for better or worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

I’m down 48 and I have Brady/Cooks. He has Stills. What do you guys think? Do I have a chance? ? 

 

 

I honestly thjnk you have a chance. If Brady can throw 3 TDS and one of them at least to Cooks.  

 

How about me am I screwed? Down 9.64 PPR my Drake versus his Landry? :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dlionsfan901 said:

 

 

I honestly thjnk you have a chance. If Brady can throw 3 TDS and one of them at least to Cooks.  

 

How about me am I screwed? Down 9.64 PPR my Drake versus his Landry? :( 

 

Its going to be rough I think. Hope for pi calls in the end zone and got those 1 yard tds. I’ll be rooting for ya

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...