NBC Sports Edge Forums

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won by .46 points thanks to that last Gostowski FG. Went into tonight's game down 20 with Burkhead and Gostowski left to go.

Shouldn't have been close at all. I sat Collins who scored at least 2x what any RB on my lineup scored. Also say Brees in favor of McCown, who continued about -.5 points this week.

Needed 2 out of the Pats D and got 1, lost with 125... Guy I played had McCoy and Davante OT touchdowns. Would’ve felt comfy going forward with Rodgers joining the Fournette, Freeman, Hopkins, Julio, Kelce, Gordon party.. this game sucks

5 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Needed 2 out of the Pats D and got 1, lost with 125... Guy I played had McCoy and Davante OT touchdowns. Would’ve felt comfy going forward with Rodgers joining the Fournette, Freeman, Hopkins, Julio, Kelce, Gordon party.. this game sucks

WTF happened to the Pats defense today that neatly everybody had ranked #1 this week?  They hurt many teams mightily this week, I'm sure.

On 12/11/2017 at 11:26 AM, handyandy86 said:

I'm up by 34 in PPR, but opponent has Brady, Cooks, Hogan, and Burkhead all going.  Obviously I'm pretty screwed, but if by some bizzaro MNF miracle the Dolphins DEF shuts down NE then I'll be good.  I would also settle for low scoring and all TDs going to Gronk and/or Lewis.

Can't believe this actually happened!  Won by 0.5 PPR points.  I was on the edge of my seat on that final drive when NE is sitting 1st&Goal on the 1 and any basically any TD play I lose lol.

4 minutes ago, handyandy86 said:

I was on the edge of my seat on that final drive when NE is sitting 1st&Goal on the 1 and any basically any TD play I lose lol.

So were the thousands of bettors who had the over/under at 48

I'm up by 36 in PPR, and have Julio tomorrow. He has Prescott, Sanu, Bryant.

Hoping Prescott doesn't make this interesting tonight. I just keep envisioning TB taking out Julio and Sanu gets all the looks.

Do I have this? (I know...it's fantasy....)

3 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I'm in a dead tie right now with Matt Bryant playing against Mike Evans in half PPR...all I want for Christmas is another quiet game from Evans.

Good luck Bro. I have bryant tomorrow vs Julio up 5 in standard. All I want for Christmas is another quiet game from Julio.