NBC Sports EDGE Forums

SNF/MNF- What'd you need?

vthokie3

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, devaster said:

Keep CJA, Rishard Matthews, and Broncos D/ST under 23 points total. Brate and Mike Evans going off there late in that game screwed me over. In addition to sitting Hyde, McKinnon, and John Brown.

Almost there! Just need Rishard Matthews to not best his current season best standard score of 14.

PPR league, deep league! Need .72 yes (Dot 72) from Kamar Aiken WR Colts Monday Night Football to win my matchup. 18 teams 3 WR starters positions 

The only reason I'm starting him Marshall got injured and I dropped Stills cause he sucks -except for tonight- would've already won. Other WR is Jordy and I have Gordon. Was gonna start Albert Wilson but he was out. 

What y'all think? I hope I got this, at least I should! ?

2 hours ago, mrko1990 said:

PPR league, deep league! Need .72 yes (Dot 72) from Kamar Aiken WR Colts Monday Night Football to win my matchup. 18 teams 3 WR starters positions 

The only reason I'm starting him Marshall got injured and I dropped Stills cause he sucks -except for tonight- would've already won. Other WR is Jordy and I have Gordon. Was gonna start Albert Wilson but he was out. 

What y'all think? I hope I got this, at least I should! ?

so 8 yards?

1) Decker to not outscore Vinatieri and Tennessee defense by 3.5 points or more in 0.5 PPR.

2) I need 5.3+ from Walker in standard.

3) Could use like 300 yards and 4 TDs from Murray.

Order of importance:  3, 2, 1

Order of likelihood:  1, 2,              

3....in my dreams perhaps

Edited by ToO_BaD

I need 2 points. I'm losing by 1 and my opponent doesn't have any players left. I currently have D Murray in my lineup. Non-ppr, other than his 17 points in week 3, he's had 5, 2, 3, 4 points. Definitely doesn't make me feel as comfortable as I should about getting 2 points.

I could also play Henry or Mack. Obviously not Henry with his 0 points the last 2 weeks. Is there any reason to believe Mack has a higher probability than Murray of getting 2 points? I'm just overthinking this and have to roll with Murray, right? I'm just picturing a fumble and old-man-knees injury on his first run.

Edited by gufomel