09.18.2017 - MNF - Detroit Lions @ NY Giants

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Sternes said:

He did clutch his leg around the ankle area and stayed down a few seconds before the lineman helped him up.   I'd still sell if I had him, especially if someone didn't watch teh game.

he was putting his shoe back on. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Stafford threw 4 passes after halftime.. 

That's why i won.

Thanks to the giants for pooping it and not making it a competitive game where stafford had to throw.

Nice to know my real life team helped my fantasy team.

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Kind of like Winston this week - after a while why bother to throw.

Watching my matchup just melt away because the Giants suck was just well uneventful. I am kind of not even mad because the game was so unexciting after halftime... I mean I lost by 3 points but I mean what can you do when the game is not even competitive really..

Edited by chud12
Just now, KennyWoo said:

It is looking like a lost season for the Giants and pretty much all of their skill players.

Can you imagine what would happen if the Giants played the Bengals? Could they just have a 0-0 tie and then have a penalty shootout?

eli manning needs to retire. Right now he just seems like a worse version of jay cutler.

1 minute ago, grimsfield said:

eli manning needs to retire. Right now he just seems like a worse version of jay cutler.

Pass protection is one of the biggest problems here. Anyone who has ODB has to be pulling his hair out right now. He did not play the first week, almost nothing tonight, and 14 more weeks of being in this offense.  You have to think he's dreaming of free agency tonight.

Just now, KennyWoo said:

Pass protection is one of the biggest problems here. Anyone who has ODB has to be pulling his hair out right now. He did not play the first week, almost nothing tonight, and 14 more weeks of being in this offense.  You have to think he's dreaming of free agency tonight.

bigger problem is his pocket awareness is non existent and he goes down super easy. Not only that, he has no idea what to do with the ball when he gets hit. So he fumbles alot.

Jay cutler also had this problem in chicago.

Edited by grimsfield

Even now, say what you have to say about Eli Manning, but it's his WILL that separates him from the average quarterbacks. During the super bowl, a pretender would've just allowed himself to be sacked. Eli believed enough and in his teammate David Tyree to make that catch. Fast forward to today, I don't blame his play. He literally has no line to protect him. Why do people think the Baltimore Ravens are 2-0? Because they have one of the best OL's in the league. Along with a defense. Joe Flacco isn't a hall of famer. But John Harbaugh is. It's not like the Giants are a bad defense, in fact they were above average last year and have more personnel this time around. Their offensive line is just plain awful - it's the downfall of every team.

Edited by ZChronicNebula
48 minutes ago, ZChronicNebula said:

Even now, say what you have to say about Eli Manning, but it's his WILL that separates him from the average quarterbacks. During the super bowl, a pretender would've just allowed himself to be sacked. Eli believed enough and in his teammate David Tyree to make that catch. Fast forward to today, I don't blame his play. He literally has no line to protect him. Why do people think the Baltimore Ravens are 2-0? Because they have one of the best OL's in the league. Along with a defense. Joe Flacco isn't a hall of famer. But John Harbaugh is. It's not like the Giants are a bad defense, in fact they were above average last year and have more personnel this time around. Their offensive line is just plain awful - it's the downfall of every team.

He's seeing ghosts from Super Bowl's past now though… Eli is no longer a good QB

13 hours ago, ZChronicNebula said:

Eli looks like his father running for his life most of the game

Edited by CABLE87

Eli made tremendous throws in that game. He's really the boy wonder. Surrounded by receivers who don't care, an idiotic coach, and players on the O-Line who should be working at Burger King. Remarkable that the Giants pay their players tens of millions of dollars and that's the product they present to their fans. REMARKABLE.