09.18.2017 - MNF - Detroit Lions @ NY Giants

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, affliction said:

so abdullahs usage is 1sy and 2nd down outside the 10 yd line on a team that cant run block, and as always gives up 3rd downs to riddick..

straight desperation bye week play from here on out

Yup. Literally the only way he can score a TD is if he breaks a big run of 15+ yards and gets into the endzone

Just now, ShowStopper said:

Stafford looks really good this year. 

He was great last year too. Just make sure you've got a starting caliber backup, or streaming options, come playoff time... He always burns you late in the season. This is the first season I haven't owned him in 4 or 5 years, and I'm regretting it. 

1 minute ago, DekuTree said:

He was great last year too. Just make sure you've got a starting caliber backup, or streaming options, come playoff time... He always burns you late in the season. This is the first season I haven't owned him in 4 or 5 years, and I'm regretting it. 

Yep same here.

6 minutes ago, affliction said:

so abdullahs usage is 1st and 2nd down outside the 10 yd line on a team that cant run block, and as always gives up 3rd downs to riddick..

straight desperation bye week play from here on out

I understand the frustration, and my memory escapes me, but I can almost guarantee this exact same post was made in 2015.

1 minute ago, theSPANKER said:

Strategy is meaningless.....picking the right players is priceless.  

Guess you are another one that doesn't understand the zero-RB theory then. You need to do some more reading. Picking the right players is part of the strategy as that strategy gives you the best chance at picking the right players.