NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Tyler Eifert ......drop for ???

GoBlue41

Obviously the worst nightmare of a fantasy player is to drop someone and then they go off for the rest of the season!  Tyler Eifert is very capable of putting together some awesomeness but the guy just can't stay healthy. I have the opportunity to drop him and pick up Fleener or Engram  off of the waiver wire.  Should I just cut him and pick up one of these guys and not look back and not worry about what could be down the road? I only want to keep one TE on my roster if possible.  Ok to drop?

I'm on my cell so can't see the rest of your team....Who would be your other top options to drop? The Bengals are a mess right now, but they have the talent to turn things around, and like you said...it would suck to lose Eifert's better games to an opponent. I think I like Engram over Fleener long term though for when you decide who to drop. I own Fleener as well, but just don't have faith that he will get the targets when Snead gets back and Thomas gets going...

Good Luck to those who think Eiffert will stay healthy! he has two issues knee and back! he did not practice today! I am done with him, he burnt me enuf for 2 games! I dropped him for hunter henry and eric ebron! I no longer have to worry about his health! Let him go now, or he ll burn you in playoffs, he is not gng to be healthy this season guys! period!