• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look at DeAndre Jordan  

A word used to describe a period of time.

No defense Blake either. 

Dating Jenner, playing like bum, jacking up threes like never before. Fantasy advice - you definitely can draft him next season somewhere around 80 - 100. He wont get better. Just look at his dunks. His frontcourt mate you most def can draft inside top 30!!

1 hour ago, Mambamode said:

Dating Jenner, playing like bum, jacking up threes like never before. Fantasy advice - you definitely can draft him next season somewhere around 80 - 100. He wont get better. Just look at his dunks. His frontcourt mate you most def can draft inside top 30!!

he is overrated in both real life and fantasy,bigman who has poor FG%,can't get stock,injury and turnover prone,but his name value will not let him pass after round 4-5,so I would let other people draft him to deal with the headache

1 hour ago, kane said:

he is overrated in both real life and fantasy,bigman who has poor FG%,can't get stock,injury and turnover prone,but his name value will not let him pass after round 4-5,so I would let other people draft him to deal with the headache

Same with DWade this year. Ppl really picked him around starting from 7th round. They knew he would sit out a LOT of games, but its all because of the name. Kobe in his last season (if i remember) was picked around 9th round lol.

1 hour ago, kane said:

Offtop - where do you think Oladipo ADP next year will be? I predict 15 - 20. If he could shoot and don't have slump games - 11 - 15.

5 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Offtop - where do you think Oladipo ADP next year will be? I predict 15 - 20. If he could shoot and don't have slump games - 11 - 15.

Shooting guards will always have off games.  It's the nature of the position.

7 hours ago, Mambamode said:

yup,I also predict oladipo pre-rank will be 15-20 next season,but I predict his FG% may regress a little bit

2 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

He's peaking at the right time.

Still on my do-not-draft list for next year.

He's on my do-not-draft list every year for the simple fact that he always goes way higher than I'm willing to draft him. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is coming right from for ESPN fantasy feed.

"

Spin: 

Griffin has logged just 24 and 26 minutes, respectively, over his last two games, so this could potentially be an issue he's dealt with over the last week or so. While it doesn't seem to overly serious considering it's just a bruise, it comes at a bad time for the Pistons, who are on the brink of being eliminated from playoff contention. Look for Griffin to push for a return ahead of Saturday's game against the Knicks but in the meantime, the Pistons will likely rely more on Anthony Tolliver and Eric Moreland in the frontcourt."

This dude...

Blake Griffin underwent an MRI on his right ankle on Thursday.

Griffin tried to play but wasn't able to give it a go after struggling through his pre-game routine, but we won't speculate on the extent of this until we get those MRI results on Friday. Anthony Tolliver got the start in his place on Thursday and finished with 14 points, two boards, two assists, one steal, one block, one triple and one turnover in 32 minutes. He's on the radar in deep leagues with two more games this week.
Edited by DLG10
5 hours ago, n00chness said:

Dropped and added Richaun Holmes. I am guessing that DET realizes they are out of playoff contention and are shutting BG down for the season. 

Did the exact same thing. Dropped him in time for Holmes to suit up tonight. I don't think it's THAT big of a loss tbh since Holmes will most likely produce more stocks for me which is what I need.

Edited by sharkpotato