NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kevin Love 2017-18 Season Outlook

7 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

Dude was on track for a nice line, hit the bench in the third and hasn’t been back since -_-

Love is expendable to Lue.

He doesn't play Love if the matchups, +/- or defensive lapses kill the CLE buzz.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he comes back, I think he'll be at 100% by his 2nd game. It's a hand fracture in his non-shooting hand so his conditioning will already be fine and he should've gotten a chance to practice his shot

Kevin Love deserves than this and deserves to be traded to a team that will appreciate him. He's not the perfect PF, he has flaws, but for the entire joke of a team to just solely put the blame on him

love getting that extra chris bosh scapegoat treatment. take away his game and turn him into a spot up shooter and blame him for losing. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GuruFantasy98 said:

Isiah Thomas is due to be back in a week or 2ish....what's the take on Loves value then? Kevin Love looking like a real nice sell high the way he's playing at the moment, imo.

His numbers are fine when he played alongside Kyrie last year. IMO, IT has a close, if not the same playing style to Kyrie and I do not think he will have a negative effect on Love. Of course, if you can flip him with a second rounder then do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not watching but my app tells me the cavs are losing? Why isn’t he playing more mins? He’s at 24 now with about 7 left. He’s also shot 7/11 shouldn’t they be playing him ? Dude should be getting near 35 everynight especially when he’s shooting like this. I swear he’s must’ve banged ty lues wife smh.

Slight production drop with IT4 but shouldn't be too crazy of a decline. Mainly nervous about rhythm for Love as I can tell he neeeeds to be comfortable to perform.

When IT4 comes back and Loves production slows down do not panic, let Love get accustomed to the team. Maybe he won't skip a beat but if he does give him an IT4 some time together.

• Like 2

Show some god damn respect you heathens. He's averaging 21 points 9 boards and 4 three pointers on the month and the moment he has a bad QUARTER you come crawling out of your sewer to complain. GTFO you don't deserve Kevin. Kevin is Love. Kevin is Life.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, gregoden said:

Show some god damn respect you heathens. He's averaging 21 points 9 boards and 4 three pointers on the month and the moment he has a bad QUARTER you come crawling out of your sewer to complain. GTFO you don't deserve Kevin. Kevin is Love. Kevin is Life.

How did 'gregoden' (Kevin Love) have time to write the above? He's meant to be playing right now......... 

All good, he only has 1 rebound at the half, I see how he did it now