NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dwyane Wade 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, but if Wade gets more hurt than usual and Teodosic or New Bogdanovic breakout, it's possible.  Seth Curry, probably not.  Bad/Old Bogdanovic, no, although he could end up being more useful every o

This will actually be good for Wade's value. 

I dropped Hield last week and Wade today.  Overdrafted both but it felt good to let go.    I wasnt going to play Wade this week so dropped him to stream for games on Tues and Sat. but it was

Most likely a real late pick or DND imo . He is all but gone from the bulls and no matter where he ends up he will be limited, eslecially if he joins lebron again. If for some stupid reason he stays at the bulls then i would have a look at him because he will be pretty much the only consistent scorer we have 

No, but if Wade gets more hurt than usual and Teodosic or New Bogdanovic breakout, it's possible.  Seth Curry, probably not.  Bad/Old Bogdanovic, no, although he could end up being more useful every once in awhile to win threes on a Sunday, and hell no to Wes Matthews.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I took Wade in the 8th round of a 14 teamer and immediately regretted it.

I didnt think it would be this bad though.   I know he's historically a slow starter but he's completely useless right now.

First week overreactions and all but he's droppable at this point.

guys, 

hes going to get his shots. calm down. 

you picked him up with a late pick. 

you didnt pick him up with hopes of him putting up consistent stats like during his heat days.

hes in the final years of his career. hes not going to play many back to backs, later this season, he will get a few DNPs.

but of course, you should have already known this.

yes, hes a drop candidate (if you have a good replacement).

no, hes not going to score 5.7 ppg for the entire season