Dwyane Wade 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, but if Wade gets more hurt than usual and Teodosic or New Bogdanovic breakout, it's possible.  Seth Curry, probably not.  Bad/Old Bogdanovic, no, although he could end up being more useful every o

This will actually be good for Wade's value. 

I dropped Hield last week and Wade today.  Overdrafted both but it felt good to let go.    I wasnt going to play Wade this week so dropped him to stream for games on Tues and Sat. but it was

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, DoctorLove said:

Is he really a pick up?

I have been thinking about this for 10 minutes and I decided to pick him up. 

I'm guessing Winslow/Ellington will be affected the most, and Tyler Johnson in some degree. Not the strongest pickup of the night, but he's the only relevant one available in my league.

The Cavs have agreed to trade Dwyane Wade to the Miami Heat in exchange for a heavily protected second-round pick, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN: The Cavs coaching staff was considering reducing Wade's playing time, and he's been agitating for a return "home" to Miami in the future. Both those issues are now fixed. The Cavs will re-route the second-round pick they received from Miami to Sacramento to complete an earlier deal. The Heat have plenty of depth at shooting guard, so Wade likely won't see more playing time than he did in Cleveland, which limits his fantasy value.

4 minutes ago, chud12 said:

The Cavs have agreed to trade Dwyane Wade to the Miami Heat in exchange for a heavily protected second-round pick, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.

According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN: The Cavs coaching staff was considering reducing Wade's playing time, and he's been agitating for a return "home" to Miami in the future. Both those issues are now fixed. The Cavs will re-route the second-round pick they received from Miami to Sacramento to complete an earlier deal. The Heat have plenty of depth at shooting guard, so Wade likely won't see more playing time than he did in Cleveland, which limits his fantasy value.

We're really not going to know until we see what Spo ends up doing with rotations. Plus what if the heat end up doing more trades before the deadline?