NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dwyane Wade 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, but if Wade gets more hurt than usual and Teodosic or New Bogdanovic breakout, it's possible.  Seth Curry, probably not.  Bad/Old Bogdanovic, no, although he could end up being more useful every o

This will actually be good for Wade's value. 

I dropped Hield last week and Wade today.  Overdrafted both but it felt good to let go.    I wasnt going to play Wade this week so dropped him to stream for games on Tues and Sat. but it was

6 hours ago, Anklez2222 said:

No, points. I picked Tyler up right after he had that good game if Tyler can start and have Wade and Ellington come off the bench that’s a pretty good rotation for the Heat

how many players per team? thought d wade should be picked up in most leagues

Anyone heard anything on whether they plan to play him in both back to backs starting tonight?

I actually dropped him for Hill after the trades but am desperate for a PG this week.  If Wade plays both he's a decent pickup for blocks and steals with the altered schedule.  I know he wouldnt normally play b2bs but with over a week until his next game I'm guessing he might?

On 2/8/2018 at 1:44 PM, Trench Mob said:

It's the Raptors. What do you want me to say!? Lol. 

same raptors that ended your playoff dreams a few years back, but this version of the raps are better.. oh the ignorance.. 

anywho.. wade should be putting up his basic numbers hopefully pulls more 3s.. 

50 minutes ago, Unknownmindset said:

same raptors that ended your playoff dreams a few years back, but this version of the raps are better.. oh the ignorance.. 

anywho.. wade should be putting up his basic numbers hopefully pulls more 3s.. 

Lol? 

You mean the same series Whiteside was having his way until he went down and we had to play the ancient Stoudemire? And we still took y'all to 7 games. They should've lost to the Pacers in the 1st round too, but got bailed out. It's the Raptors in the playoffs. You know what's up. Knock it off :lol:

This version of the Heat are better too. Alot more deeper, J-Rich developed as the franchise, and now with a HOF closer. But we're getting off topic :lol:

48 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Lol? 

You mean the same series Whiteside was having his way until he went down and we had to play the ancient Stoudemire? And we still took y'all to 7 games. They should've lost to the Pacers in the 1st round too, but got bailed out. It's the Raptors in the playoffs. You know what's up. Knock it off :lol:

This version of the Heat are better too. Alot more deeper, J-Rich developed as the franchise, and now with a HOF closer. But we're getting off topic :lol:

you're making it sound like you were the only one hurting during that series.. lol

but you right lets get back to wade and how much he'll produce this year for the heat.. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Back to back big games. Some will argue that it's because the Heat are down two guys who will be coming back soon but Wade is still coming off the bench over these last two games and hasn't played more than 25 minutes. So there he is staring at me on the WW and I wonder to myself, is he a better add than another option? Maybe J.J. Barea who has been crushing it the past couple weeks since returning? Tough choice.

Well I did it. Barea out. Wade in. It's a deep league and I think Wade it's a decent bet in a big league. The Heat believe he can do a lot of damage on the second unit and to close out games.

This is a joke right? This guy has 2 great games so i pick him up, missing out on those games. I start him for the next 2 and he sucks. so I bench him for today's game and he decides to show up again.  Unreal!

• 2 weeks later...