Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2017-2018 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Vman7 said:

Spurs getting blown out = Leonard a step closer to his return.  

 

Three game losing streak would seal the deal. Pop and the Spurs are playing games. 

Unfortunately this is not true.Popovich certainly isnt someone who will rush his guys for the sake of results and he dont care about losing games.They will be in playoffs no matter what and seeds arent really important.I like to buy low and will skip this one unless you have really deep team or owner accepts some b**** trade

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw like 10 new posts in the Kawhi thread and got excited....   10 minutes later and 50 IQ points lower, retreated back into the dark corner of the Kawhi pity party.      

I drafted kawhii, cp3 and hayward Moment of silence for me please

Mannnnn he needs to invest in one of these:   HOT TAKE: It may be a while til we see him on the court.

Posted Images

On 2017/10/29 at 7:20 PM, PuzzBeterson said:

Spurs forums.

may I have the link of that forum? 

 

Owning a injured star player is one thing.

Dealing with a bunch of fantasy vultures low balling injured star player is another

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2017 at 1:03 AM, c_dog said:

I offered Harrison Barnes for him.  Hopefully the owner bites but it doesn't make sense for me to give up my second or even third round pick with this much uncertainty.

 

14 minutes ago, zass17 said:

may I have the link of that forum? 

 

Owning a injured star player is one thing.

Dealing with a bunch of fantasy vultures low balling injured star player is another

 

You two in the same league?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 29, 2017 at 2:47 AM, Ruspin Ruxin said:

 

As a joke?

I understand I'm low balling but worst thing to happen is trade gets rejected(which it did).  I'm not going to trade my first 3-4picks (Lebron, lillard, Klay, Booker) for him when this injury could nag him all season long.  This is the same injury that bothered him in the playoffs.  If he's not right after the entire off season I ain't touching.  And he's one of my favorites players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, c_dog said:

I understand I'm low balling but worst thing to happen is trade gets rejected(which it did).  I'm not going to trade my first 3-4picks (Lebron, lillard, Klay, Booker) for him when this injury could nag him all season long.  This is the same injury that bothered him in the playoffs.  If he's not right after the entire off season I ain't touching.  And he's one of my favorites players.

 

Your saying you wouldn't trade Devin Booker for Kawhi Leonard?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrison Barnes...lol. 

 

Its offers like that, that just piss me off. Like stop insulting my intelligence. Happens a lot in one of the leagues I'm in with buddies. 

 

Anyways, offered K Love. Willing to go up to Love + Schroder but hoping it won't come to that.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you know that it's an extreme low ball offer (Barnes for Kawhi), then why even put it up?  Consider that players in that league will now second guess any legit offers you make cause of that one trade.  Seriously, if you think it's a low ball offer.. then why even make it?  

 

Back to Kawhi.. well hopefully there is some good news and a good reason to be optimistic for him to be back beginning of November.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, guess_wh0 said:

Harrison Barnes...lol. 

 

Its offers like that, that just piss me off. Like stop insulting my intelligence. Happens a lot in one of the leagues I'm in with buddies. 

 

Anyways, offered K Love. Willing to go up to Love + Schroder but hoping it won't come to that.

 

Im thinking around the same type of value, i also offered K. Love for him. Final offer was Love + Josh Richardson but that got rejected too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good sign? Grasping at anything here

 

The Spurs have assigned Davis Bertans and Derrick White to the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League.

There was some hope that Bertans would be more of a factor in San Antonio this season, but he is averaging just 2.3 points and 1.3 rebounds in 7.8 minutes over four games this season.
Related: Derrick White
 
Source: NBA.com
Oct 31 - 1:45 PM
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, backyardballer said:

Good sign? Grasping at anything here

 

The Spurs have assigned Davis Bertans and Derrick White to the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League.

There was some hope that Bertans would be more of a factor in San Antonio this season, but he is averaging just 2.3 points and 1.3 rebounds in 7.8 minutes over four games this season.
Related: Derrick White
 
Source: NBA.com
Oct 31 - 1:45 PM

 

I'm not so sure.

 

The Austin Spurs have their training camp going on. Davis Bertans can't crack the rotation and needs the playing time. And Derrick White was destined for the G-League the moment he was drafted.

 

Plus, they'll be joined by international superstar chef, Tony Parker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2017 at 5:31 AM, PuzzBeterson said:

Heard he's coming back next week.

 

Well My best friends sisters boyfriend brothers girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid saw Kawhi passed out at 31 Flavors last night...I guess it’s pretty serious 

 

35EE8BD4-0C79-43B2-B550-E0CB83CE06ED.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...