NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kawhi Leonard 2017-2018 Season Outlook

dekciw_1

9 hours ago, Asho said:

I just got offered Kawhi, Millsap, DonovanM for my Tatum, THJr, Dejounte...... 

solid offer IMO

If it’s keeper league I’d hop alllllll over that. Donovan could be better then all those guys you would be sending away. PLUS KAWHI AND MILLSAP you would be getting. Just don’t think Kawhi would be relevant this year in the regular season but hopefully he will.

22 minutes ago, Anklez2222 said:

If it’s keeper league I’d hop alllllll over that. Donovan could be better then all those guys you would be sending away. PLUS KAWHI AND MILLSAP you would be getting. Just don’t think Kawhi would be relevant this year in the regular season but hopefully he will.

If it is a keeper league then it must be his mom who made him this trade offer.  

• Haha 4

On 2/1/2018 at 10:00 PM, socra7es said:

Anyone here still feels like top 30 minimum to get Kawhi? 

I gave up Jonas to get Kawhi and I regret it so nope.

I still don't say drop him but there is a 0.0 chanxe you will get a top 30 player for him

5 hours ago, pushaZ said:

I gave up Jonas to get Kawhi and I regret it so nope.

I still don't say drop him but there is a 0.0 chanxe you will get a top 30 player for him

I was able to get Kemba for him 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't say 0.0, especially in a league with IR

On 2/5/2018 at 2:36 PM, JLoson0550 said:

LOL...So Kawhi was just dropped in my league by a desperate #7 place owner. I'm still at 3rd with a solid chance of moving up to 2 or 1 and getting a bye for the playoffs. Decisions, decisions

kawhi was also dropped in one of my leagues. Unfortunately, its the league where I'm 11/12 and literally need every roster spot to try for a final push into 8th place. If he's dropped in my other league where I'm top 3, I'm using my #1 waiver, idc.