Brook Lopez 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

playing like Jennifer lopez

Well it wasn't from crashing the boards. Can tell you that much. 

Nets were 1st in pace last year

Posted Images

this is concerning .. starting to feel like he may just end up being a 15-5 guy this year. that hurts for someone i took with the 38th pick. 

luke is just unpredictable with his rotations. i was convinced talent would win out, but brook does look a step slower than everyone when he's out there. 

24 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

I think as long as he gets minutes he'll be fine. As long as the Lakers are actively trying to win games, he'll get them.

thats the thing, luke is going with a small ball lineup to close games lately .. this could very easily become a trend. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, IsraeliPSYCHO said:

this is concerning .. starting to feel like he may just end up being a 15-5 guy this year. that hurts for someone i took with the 38th pick. 

luke is just unpredictable with his rotations. i was convinced talent would win out, but brook does look a step slower than everyone when he's out there. 

And that’s being generous. He always looked slow even in years past but this year with all the younger cats on the Lakers and the game being sped up compared to his early years + going against Gortat he looked like he didn’t belong. 

56 minutes ago, Harley said:

I'm currently in a 10 roster dynasty league. Should I pull the trigger on Lopez and get Collins off the wire. 

Im really apprehensions. Do you think I should wait for a few games or should I pick up Collins now? 

Don’t be ridiculous. Don’t drop Brook for a guy that hasn’t even got a photo on ESPN 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

from a dynasty perspective im glad he is a ufa next year. clear that 22m from my cap :lol:

lakers probably better off running nance at the 5 and playing small ball

Edited by affliction
3 hours ago, Asian Sensation said:

And that’s being generous. He always looked slow even in years past but this year with all the younger cats on the Lakers and the game being sped up compared to his early years + going against Gortat he looked like he didn’t belong. 

Brooklyn was #1 in PACE last year and Brook thrived.

1 hour ago, El_Chingon said:

Brooklyn was #1 in PACE last year and Brook thrived.

I was just going to say this. The "lakers are running too much for him" argument is BS. The problem is minutes and him not getting touches. Last 2 duds he had low minutes and they were not running anything through him. Walton is pissing me off now but they won the game against a good team that way which is a problem. We might get screwed with this pick boys

6 hours ago, Harley said:

I'm currently in a 10 roster dynasty league. Should I pull the trigger on Lopez and get Collins off the wire. 

Im really apprehensions. Do you think I should wait for a few games or should I pick up Collins now? 

lmao you're joking right? 

2 hours ago, richg24 said:

I was just going to say this. The "lakers are running too much for him" argument is BS. The problem is minutes and him not getting touches. Last 2 duds he had low minutes and they were not running anything through him. Walton is pissing me off now but they won the game against a good team that way which is a problem. We might get screwed with this pick boys

brooklyn was hot garbage last year tho, so that argument won't really hold up 

1 hour ago, The Unknown said:

What’s the point of getting him if he’s not getting Fed and the minutes are inconsistent smh

because magic's johnson wants to play with ... small ... balls ... :)

Edited by willkoo
14 hours ago, Asian Sensation said:

I’d rather have his less skilled twin. See if you can trade him for Rolo. He’s not going to wow you with any particular stat but I love consistency and he’s in a stable situation to keep doing just that. 

Not sure anyone would even bite on that trade.

6 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

Not enough minutes .... screw You Luke

ill take tonights line but luke is an idiot. if he would have played through brook like the nets did they would win a lot more games. should be lonzo and brook heavy offense. the rest have to be shooters and slashers

Edited by richg24
  • Like 2

forget luke, brook has looked pretty weak on offense thus far....tbh, i expected him to be much better. his offensive game has been hit or miss. he had a few opportunities where he shoulda had an easy dunk, but he opted for a fancy reverse layup and got stuffed by the rim. duno if maybe he's not in game form, but he needs to do better. i truly hope he does..at this point, i'd take 17-6 with a block and a three ROS.