NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rate my team - 18 teams H2H 9CAT

Thanks for helping me.

Your pf is weak in my opinion.

Trade kawhi (you won't need his block value) for k.love and addition.

You will get amazing value for him.

Kawhi for Jokic will be a killer for your team.

Good luck

And if i may, how did you land WB and kawhi in 18 teamer?

3 hours ago, IcemanIL said:

Thanks for helping me.

Your pf is weak in my opinion.

Trade kawhi (you won't need his block value) for k.love and addition.

You will get amazing value for him.

Kawhi for Jokic will be a killer for your team.

Good luck

And if i may, how did you land WB and kawhi in 18 teamer?

No problem dude.

Pretty interesting, never thought about trading Kawhi. He is indeed amazingly valued in my league.

Although wouldn't trading him for Love +filler hurt me a lot on pts, stl and FG so I would end up punting one of those cats? Same for Jokic and 3pm, stl, TO, pts...

It's a dynasty league, so I got Kawhi, Lowry (both had 3 year contracts) and Howard (re-signed him) on our initial draft 2 seasons ago and managed to get Westbrook on this year's free agency. I will almost certainly not be able to keep Lowry for next season.

Your team is pretty stacked. Do not trade Kawhi for Love and a filler!  You can get so much more value than that. I'd be asking for at least a top ten asset and then some if i'm trading Kawhi.

The fact that you have Russ is so crucial in that he's a triple double beast and you are getting close to ten boards a game right there. Also, his ft %/volume is great. Therefore i'd look to trade Howard for a Big who gets boards and doesn't kill you with ft%.  No sense having him on your team where his biggest asset (blocks) is unusable and his biggest deficiency is hurting your major strength (ft)

56 minutes ago, Ryantheriipa said:

Your team is pretty stacked. Do not trade Kawhi for Love and a filler!  You can get so much more value than that. I'd be asking for at least a top ten asset and then some if i'm trading Kawhi.

The fact that you have Russ is so crucial in that he's a triple double beast and you are getting close to ten boards a game right there. Also, his ft %/volume is great. Therefore i'd look to trade Howard for a Big who gets boards and doesn't kill you with ft%.  No sense having him on your team where his biggest asset (blocks) is unusable and his biggest deficiency is hurting your major strength (ft)

Yeah, I got Howard because he was the only good big available on Free Agency. Even though I expect him to maintain his solid numbers of 13/12/1/1 on 60% FG, my real objective was to trade him for another big. I tried to do what you suggested: Vucevic's owner straight up said no to Howard and Valanciunas' owner wanted a king's ransom for him. Other gms seem pretty skeptical about him. Any other bigs you would suggest trading for? (I love Vucevic but I'm pretty concerned about JV)

Thanks for the help. Nice ideas. I love Jokic. If I could get him+filler for Kawhi and Middleton for Howard+filler that would be awesome. 

I did some s---y math about my starting 6 averages(mostly with ESPN's projections), here's how I'm projecting them:

46,7 FG%; 78,4 FT%; 9,5 3pm; 41,5 reb; 26,5 ast; 8 stl; 14 TO; 110 pts. Mediocre? Good? Great?