NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kristaps Porzingis 2017-2018 Season Outlook

ballr3

30 minutes ago, bjav4282 said:

So far it seems there is something nagging him after every preseason game. I'm already sick of reading Tweets with his name. Owners are in for a long season.

I was planning on drafting, but now I am steering clear. he just does not seem to be happy and it feels like he has people in his ear that are filling his head with bs.

I drafted 1.Giannis 2. Kyrie 3. Kristaps 4. Love 

Boy, Kristaps and Love are going to stress me out the entire season!! Too bad, like someone else pointed out, if he's healthy, he will BEAST, but question is, for how many games!! Just hoping to get 65 Games out of him at this point, I guess...

23/11/3 upside with 2 3s a night.

Hard not to like. Kevin Love-like lines with block winning upside. Talent wise I think he's right up there with Towns and Jokic in his draft class. As long as he strings a healthy season together, he will change the notion of what a stretch 5 can/should look like. 

33 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

His only downside is durability. I have serious concerns with him in that department.

This year more than last now that he's the prime focal point of the team. Personally think he'll have issues staying on the court this season with the massive work load he's given.