Andre Drummond 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never forget. ??‍♂️

he took the all star snub personally. He deserves to be all star this year more than Kevin Love or even John Wall / Lowry. The justification that winning teams get rewarded with all-stars also doesn't

When the Andre Drummond owner leads the league in FT %  

1 hour ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

don't even remember him boxing out for a rebound last night

It was his first game back with having to play with injured ribs, so I'm willing to cut him a little slack there.  Maybe not tonight yet, but I would expect the 15-20 Rebound games to come back soon enough.

33 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

22/20/5/2/2 in the first three quarters.

Shame it's a blowout but I'll take it. 

Pretty much my thoughts.  Obviously it would have been interesting to see what he would have done if the Nets were competitive tonight, but it's nice to see Drummond back to being Drummond again.

14 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Pretty much my thoughts.  Obviously it would have been interesting to see what he would have done if the Nets were competitive tonight, but it's nice to see Drummond back to being Drummond again.

Think the other way round, he won't get these fat stats in just three quarters if the Nets played well. I would be grateful to have this line with my player walk out healthily.

Edited by littlesamtung
  • Like 1

Love me some Drummond, but he always gets exposed when he plays someone that  can match his athleticism. Dwight just abused him today. Fortunately for Drummond there aren’t many that can match him athletically, but he really hasn’t developed any offensive skill at all.

1 hour ago, Soccer8098 said:

This guys lines are laughable. I play in a 9 cat league with double doubles and he is currently the 8th ranked player in a punt FT build, 12th with FTs counted. 

I am first in FT%. Pairing Drum with KD, DeRozan, Walker, CJ McCollum, Barnes, Mitchell etc. His FT% is very manageable this year, 62% 5 attempts only.

Edited by littlesamtung

I can tell you how. They pressing on the opponent guards with two player and one is mostly Drummond. Especially when the opposing center screens for this guard. Drummond pushes directly on him so he has no chance to get the ball to the center in the middle. If he tries, boom there is the steal. Other good opportunities are lob passes or long outlet passes plus if he goes for an offensive rebound but couldn't get him he is pretty active to steal the ball when the rebounder trying to hand over the ball to the guard. 

• Like 3