Andre Drummond 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never forget. ??‍♂️

he took the all star snub personally. He deserves to be all star this year more than Kevin Love or even John Wall / Lowry. The justification that winning teams get rewarded with all-stars also doesn't

When the Andre Drummond owner leads the league in FT %  

he took the all star snub personally. He deserves to be all star this year more than Kevin Love or even John Wall / Lowry. The justification that winning teams get rewarded with all-stars also doesn't apply here. KP voted to be a reserve

Edited by sya
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, sya said:

he took the all star snub personally. He deserves to be all star this year more than Kevin Love or even John Wall / Lowry. The justification that winning teams get rewarded with all-stars also doesn't apply here. KP voted to be a reserve

Darn right, he is way more deserving than Kevin Love.  I am not sure anyone in Cleveland thinks Love is an all star.

• Like 1
On 1/24/2018 at 6:49 PM, sya said:

Don't forget Al Horford...Drummond has been producing all year. I traded for him early on in the year, and sold on Nurkic while I could. Andre has been on a whole other level these past couple of weeks. He's inside the top 20 even with his FT% being counted. 

57 minutes ago, trusthaprocess said:

Don't forget Al Horford...Drummond has been producing all year. I traded for him early on in the year, and sold on Nurkic while I could. Andre has been on a whole other level these past couple of weeks. He's inside the top 20 even with his FT% being counted. 

Really impressed how he has been able to improve on his FT%.  Had him and DJ in my keeper league and needless to say my FT% were garbage.  Decided to trade them both but now starting to regret trading Drummond away.

Don't captain hindsight me! Noel was seen as a big capable of high 50 percent field goal, the potential for close to two steals and two blocks, with 1st or 2nd round upside while Drummond was seen as a free thrown percentage tanker who couldn't pass or score efficiently. The fact that my offer was rejected shows I wasn't that crazy for trying it at the time lol.

Now Noel is chilling on the waiver wire and everyone is trying to pry Drummond from me