NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyle Lowry 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have both Delon and Lowry, so I’m trying to anti-anti-anti-jinx his injury and somehow get DeMar injured. 

Where are complainers? Come on, don't come here only when Kyle has a bad game, give him some props after having a big game like this one

You can’t be serious. In fact that could be borderline vetoed. 

Posted Images

He is probably underrated by many on here including myself, but there are major concerns with post-ASB struggles and inconsistency in usage. My build is strongly invested in defensive stats and FG% over 3s and FT%, so he has been rough to own at times. I have noticed a slight uptick in stocks over the last month though.

• 4 weeks later...

What the ph0k? Is he serious with this sh!t? Welcome to the Do Not Draft list.  I can get more production from a waiver-wire pickup and this guy was drafted in the early twenties or lower. 

3 hours ago, Cominup said:

He is making me sick. Would you pick up Elfrid Payton instead???...or even Eric Bledsoe?  Bledsoe's numbers are looking solid lately.  

why is either of those two players even available for pickup...

1 hour ago, Cominup said:

We only have 5 players in our league.  That's why they are available.... I need to make a change though.  Which would you recommend? 

First, I'd recommend playing a league with more than 5 players.

Second, I'd recommend taking the question to the AC Forum where it belongs.  http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/20-assistant-coach-help-forum/

Edited by Purple Hippo
1 hour ago, Cominup said:

We only have 5 players in our league.  That's why they are available.... I need to make a change though.  Which would you recommend? 

5 ? do you have a waiver limit on the season, if not just rotate them with nice match ups.... i wouldnt stick with one.