NBC Sports Edge Forums

In a 30 team dynasty league. Being offered Goran Dragic for Al Horford. Current roster is below. Would it be worth it? I could then flip Bradley for a different forward. 

Centers--

-Hassan Whiteside

-Brook Lopez 

-Andrew Bogut

Forwards--

-Al Horford

-Derrick Favors

-Thomas Robinson

-Solomon Hill

-Nene Hilario

Guards--

-Jeff Teague

-Avery Bradley

-Ben McLemore 

-Jordan Crawford

-Tim Frazier

-Trey Burke

Thomas Robinson is out of the nba, Solomon Hill is out for the season, Nene won't play big minutes and Favors is a question mark due to health. 

I prefer Horford for you. Funny enough they are the same age. Horford gives out of position assists and 3s

2 hours ago, Kizzel said:

I just worry about Horfords stats with Hayward and Kyrie in town now. I could flip Bradley for a F if I were to gain Dragic. 

Don't worry about Horford's stats. He really isn't a player that needs a lot of usage and touches. Last season Bradley already put up more shots than him, and Crowder was also pretty close. He'll be the third option after Kyrie and Gordon.

1 3pm, 14,5 pts, 7 reb, 4,5 ast, 1,5 blk and 1 stl on regular FG% and exceptional FT% is what I expect.

Edited by Guilhermeneves
4 hours ago, Kizzel said:

How about Mike Conley for Brook and Avery

Nah, this is 30 team league so everyone's value goes up ten fold. If you are thinking about that trade, I would rather do Horford for Dragic straight up. That being said, I would rather have Horford in your situation. He gets a ton of assists for a big man, and is a very nice glue guy with C eligibility, which is rare at that spot. Your strength are your bigs.

Edited by Ryantheriipa