Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jake Elliott 2017 Season Outlook


XxxOilOverloadxxX
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, theantishere said:

I'm seeing 10-15 mph winds in Buffalo (same as Philly) on weather.com but with only 10% chance of rain, compared 100% in Philly

 

 CBS profiles for my Bison players show heavy rain icon ... ya know, the one with the ominous looking clouds of doom and the sideways leaning precipitation thingy  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

 CBS profiles for my Bison players show heavy rain icon ... ya know, the one with the ominous looking clouds of doom and the sideways leaning precipitation thingy  

Funnily enough, Yahoo shows no icon indicating bad weather. And upon further research, apparently the Bills play in Orchard Park, NY which has a forceast of 5-10 mph winds and 20% chance of rain.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Funnily enough, Yahoo shows no icon indicating bad weather. And upon further research, apparently the Bills play in Orchard Park, NY which has a forceast of 5-10 mph winds and 20% chance of rain.  

 

CBS done bamboozled my arse yet again *shakes fist* - yeah, upon further digging, looks like Buffalo, of all places, will actually have the best weather for Sunday of all the Eastern cities with home games.

 

this is what we call an anomaly, but, looks to be just fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Skins33 said:

all up and down the east coast. good time to sneak in a shady dst.

Dolphins look intriguing versus that Ravens if the weather is bad. Heck I might even start the Miami Hurricanes against Joe Flacco and that offense right now if the weather is gonna be sloppy. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

Dolphins look intriguing versus that Ravens if the weather is bad. Heck I might even start the Miami Hurricanes against Joe Flacco and that offense right now if the weather is gonna be sloppy. 

 

That game is Thursday...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

... which we like to call "today"

 

but the weather matters not, the Ravens are a pathetic offense, and down a few players heading into this one.  Miami may wind up being top scoring D of the week.

true. A guy in my league dropped them yesterday morning during a waiver claim. It sucks because they cannot be picked up before 48 hours and since they play tonight (within 48 hours) nobody can pick them up. So those points are gonna be wasted in the waiver dumpster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

... which we like to call "today"

 

but the weather matters not, the Ravens are a pathetic offense, and down a few players heading into this one.  Miami may wind up being top scoring D of the week.

Yes indeedy. I scooped them up kn both leagues this week with the ravens offense looking rough and with injuries on top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...