NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jake Elliott 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

2 missed PAT's. grr

The sadder thing is that the first missed PAT made them go for 2 after the second TD, so he missed out on 3 points overall. As was mentioned though, weather was pretty nasty in multiple east-coast games today.

3 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

Problem is, I don't know if I'll be able to hold him over the bye week 10.  It's going to be very difficult for me to hold 2 kickers just to keep him.  

It's not difficult at all just drop the last guy on your bench.  To me a kicker like Elliott on an offense like the Eagles is definitely worth holding onto.  After his bye you'll start Elliott every week whereas the last guy on your bench you might start once or not at all the rest of the season.  Easy call for me.  

4 hours ago, RiffRaffMcGrath said:

It's not difficult at all just drop the last guy on your bench.  To me a kicker like Elliott on an offense like the Eagles is definitely worth holding onto.  After his bye you'll start Elliott every week whereas the last guy on your bench you might start once or not at all the rest of the season.  Easy call for me.  

Please give me your top 5 kickers.  

Another thing to consider is weather becoming a factor again in the playoffs.  

I know many prefer dome kickers but is Elliott an exception to the rule?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lla887 said:

Anyone know what day we would know if Elliot clears concussion protocol (if that is the issue)?  

As much as I'd rather keep him I don't think it's worth the risk cutting out the 6 teams (as replacements) on Thursday to wait. At least not to me. I can always pick him up later most likely. Nobody is picking up an injured kicker.

11 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

As much as I'd rather keep him I don't think it's worth the risk cutting out the 6 teams (as replacements) on Thursday to wait. At least not to me. I can always pick him up later most likely. Nobody is picking up an injured kicker.

Why not just pick up Sturgis if Elliot is out?  That my plan, who ever is kicking for this offense will be gold.