NBC Sports Edge Forums

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I somewhat disagree.  The guy with one less game over a whole fantasy season is like 55/56 as effective as the same player with one more game.  One less game in championship week?  That player is like

Only thing ever hot about this dude is his thread. 

Using the blog writer's logic, Kevin Love, KAT, Al Horford, etc. are just role players.  Kevin, KAT and Al are all being asked to do less than they are capable of.  Carrying it a step further,  even S

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Identikit said:

16 + 9 with good percentages and a block. If he cuts the fouls down he's even going to get better. 

I hope some of you aren't shipping him off. 

19 + 6 but I'm with you, he finished strong.

Indiana is going to need him to figure it out

17 minutes ago, NBA_OG said:

Miles is basically Bargnani with LOTS of blocks. Very solid despite not being a 20-10 guy that many expected.

His numbers would definitely help many teams in H2H standard 9 categories leagues. 

Dont EVER disgrace Myles by saying he’s Bargnani. As a Raptor fan there will only

be one of him and I thank the basketball gods for that. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

Dont EVER disgrace Myles by saying he’s Bargnani. As a Raptor fan there will only

be one of him and I thank the basketball gods for that. 

haha. Bargnani, at his prime, was 21-5, not bad. =) But basically a horrible rebounding center who shoots 1+ threes/game. And yes I agree, Miles is and has the potential to be MUCH, MUCH better. 

I still think he can do 10+ boards a game. Give him some time. 

16 hours ago, taenggg said:

hes ranked 11th in total value over the last 7 days and  17th over the last 14 days

pretty good for someone that is supposedly trash and bench worthy 

He's only had one standout game since coming back and that was against miami. No one's saying he's bench worthy, but other than his blocks, he's been inconsistent in just about everything else. %'s, pts, and boards are all down from last year. He's been everyone's punching bag this year because there haven't been any signs of improvement from last year + most of us drafted him in the 20-30's. 

He's the one who will dictate Indy's fate. They have the talent, they need this guy to become the anchor of the team, EVERY NIGHT, not just here and there. Oladipo needs help. Turner has to become "the guy" for them. He has the talent to, now he needs to bring the effort and consistency every game required to become one. 

23 hours ago, #coco said:

He's only had one standout game since coming back and that was against miami. No one's saying he's bench worthy, but other than his blocks, he's been inconsistent in just about everything else. %'s, pts, and boards are all down from last year. He's been everyone's punching bag this year because there haven't been any signs of improvement from last year + most of us drafted him in the 20-30's. 

He's still trying to get in a rhythm coming back from that concussion. He'll be fine. 

Edited by Identikit