NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

On 21/12/2017 at 1:55 AM, JooCraig said:

Played like poop last game. He has to do better against ATL... if he puts up a dud against them I'm dropping for JaVale McGee

On 19/12/2017 at 11:58 AM, mas10 said:

Seriously I am so angry! Like if someone offers me any deal I’ll accept. Just don’t want him In my fantasy team. I’m going to tweet this mother fuker abuse also.

On 19/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, Deke said:

This guy straight up STINKS

There are times... I swear... 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

Why? He's producing mid 20's to 30's type value. Did some of you really take him with like pick 15 or something??

Took him 20th. Figured this was his floor. Actually would say his floor was lower, considering his insane block value. I'm not complaining at all. Certainly not a guy losing me any leagues. 

1 hour ago, miasma16 said:

Took him 20th. Figured this was his floor. Actually would say his floor was lower, considering his insane block value. I'm not complaining at all. Certainly not a guy losing me any leagues. 

Exactly, the goal is to somewhat hit on most picks. I draft a guy 25th and he produces 35th I still consider that a hit almost, just avoid the real busts (NOT TURNER). You want your guys wind up in general area of where you draft them. As long as  I do this with 6 of my 1st 8 picks I know I'll have a good team bc I'm a wire hawker. Guys saying omg I drafted him  18th and he's ranked 29th wtf he sucks....No you guys suck and are internet drama queens. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, hardyharhar said:

It's tough watching him play. He gets ignored a lot on offense.

It's boring to build a team around big men because of that. Even guys like Anthony Davis during his early years or KAT right now suffer from this. As far as big man goes, unless you are Demarcus Cousins, you are at the mercy of your perimeter teammates. 

22 hours ago, The Unknown said:

Lol 

When Turner is bad, Sabonis puts a good line, when Turner is good Sabonis at least has a decent line. 

Maybe he should start looking for shots 

Ranked 31st in per game and Sabonis is 165th? Turner must have be good a whole lot more often than not!