NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

I dropped len in one league to get both ish and tyus,since I have too many centers. now somehow regret it. given minutes he can rebound and block maybe better than turner. obviously I cant drop Turner. just to sum up my frustration with this guy. hey Tyus had more rebounds than turner tonight!

I pick him because he is bigman with good %, 3PT ability and blocks. Not hurt in FT. But come on - together not enough FGA, PTS (while less 15), REB, low AST, STL. Only low usage give him bump with decent TO, close to top25. I wasn't hope to have prime Ibaka, more something future franchise player, ASG level possibility. Looks like not this season. My keeper, so I just more patient.

• Like 1

Everyone been complaining that oladipo's been ruining Turner but he actually played quite craptastically without Dipo lol. Seems like it's not Dipo after all and Turner is what he is. An elite blocking centre who can shoot threes and has upside for points and ok rebs. 

Can y'all stop freaking out after every bad game...

Aren't you guys used to it by now? He's pooped himself like this multiple times this season and still doing alright. 

He's gonna do it again at least a few times before the end of the season. 

But he's not going to average 13 and 3 for the rest of the season so relax. 

Or just drop him. Your choice. 

1 hour ago, Xmantt said:

I dropped len in one league to get both ish and tyus,since I have too many centers. now somehow regret it. given minutes he can rebound and block maybe better than turner. obviously I cant drop Turner. just to sum up my frustration with this guy. hey Tyus had more rebounds than turner tonight!

Also, if Len gets minutes, he'll def get more rebounds than Turner. That's what Len is good at. He won't block more than Turner. But Phoenix is bat**** crazy and Len has absolutely no guarantees for minutes. And also nowhere near Turner's talent. 

Edited by DavidbivaD
  • Like 3