NBC Sports Edge Forums

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, GmGodine said:

Myles Turner (sore neck) is questionable to play against the Blazers on Friday. 

WTF is this i lost Lin today can i catch a damn break. It's 2 days into the season, come on

Yeah...it's 2 days into the season..and it's a sore neck...relax

And I have Turner myself. lol jeez just chill, at the very worst it's 1 game.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I somewhat disagree.  The guy with one less game over a whole fantasy season is like 55/56 as effective as the same player with one more game.  One less game in championship week?  That player is like

Only thing ever hot about this dude is his thread. 

Using the blog writer's logic, Kevin Love, KAT, Al Horford, etc. are just role players.  Kevin, KAT and Al are all being asked to do less than they are capable of.  Carrying it a step further,  even S

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GmGodine said:

Myles Turner (sore neck) is questionable to play against the Blazers on Friday. 

WTF is this i lost Lin today can i catch a damn break. It's 2 days into the season, come on

Yea chill out its nothing even if he ends up missing a game.  At least you don't own Hayward :lol:

On 10/16/2017 at 7:40 AM, bhkim814 said:

This.

Gobert has room to improve his FT%.

Saw him get drafted as high as 8th in the recent rotoworld mock draft.

Wanted Turner and hoped he'd somehow fall to me in 3rd round, which was never going to happen as I traded for Turner last season and won the whole thing, but went with Gobert and Jokic with 10th and 11th pick. After just missing Turner, went with Love at 30 (who I believe will improve with position change) and Horford.

Congrats to those who somehow snatched Turner at the end of 2nd rd. Was hoping for a possible Kat and Turner or Davis and Turner combo.

Got AD + Turner. Feeling pretty good. 

Just now, duke of queens said:

Oh boy, I hope this isn't Al Horford all over again.

I owned him last year, this could be it. I also own MKG who is out indefinetly, Gordon who has a sore ankle and i owned Lin, not bad for 3 days into the season.

Just now, GmGodine said:

I owned him last year, this could be it. I also own MKG who is out indefinetly, Gordon who has a sore ankle and i owned Lin, not bad for 3 days into the season.

I owned Al last year too. I specifically drafted Turner high in part cuz of his 81 games played last year, Guess he won't hit that mark.

27 minutes ago, ccsae said:

Alright bro enough of your negativity here :D  He's just moving thru the concussion protocol.... He'll be okay...

Agree...gotta give out the positive vibes man...he doesn't have a history of concussions. They are taking their time with him and that is really smart with concussions. I really hope he responds well to rest and avoids future head trauma. Concussions are no joke. Hopefully it will be a minor blip when looking back at his season as a whole. 

1 hour ago, ccsae said:

Alright bro enough of your negativity here :D  He's just moving thru the concussion protocol.... He'll be okay...

I know sorry, but it's just that i am frustrated cause all of my guys who are injured had a really great first games and then got injured. Gordon, Payton, Turner. It sucks that something you can't control impacts so much. I mean i won the first week but i hope they come back soon so i can keep rolling

Edited by GmGodine
  • Like 1
On 20/10/2017 at 6:11 AM, jiiiggz said:

Yeah...it's 2 days into the season..and it's a sore neck...relax

And I have Turner myself. lol jeez just chill, at the very worst it's 1 game.

good insight 

Edited by Pirate
  • Haha 2