NBC Sports Edge Forums

Myles Turner 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I somewhat disagree.  The guy with one less game over a whole fantasy season is like 55/56 as effective as the same player with one more game.  One less game in championship week?  That player is like

Only thing ever hot about this dude is his thread. 

Using the blog writer's logic, Kevin Love, KAT, Al Horford, etc. are just role players.  Kevin, KAT and Al are all being asked to do less than they are capable of.  Carrying it a step further,  even S

Posted Images

2 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Does this mean you'll stop posting in this thread?

Never. I was just actin hard anyway. This dudes undropable no matter how poor he is. 

Edited by Portis4Potus
7 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

At least give me the blks Turner. Aside from Bogdanovic, all the starts have been underwhelming without Dipo. Pathetic performance by Turner thus far...it is against Gortat.

he heard ya. Gave us one block =)

59 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:

His knee is clearly bothering him. He needs the allstar break to be sooner than later. 

Yeah think that might be it. So far though this has been a disappointing season fantasy wise and reality. On the flip, he's still young, but he gotta' step his game up if he wants to be in the top echelon of bigs. Hell, he playing the East, he should be crushing it.

Its strange to me that no one so far has mentioned Lance. Lance is soooooo bad for Myles and Pacers and generally for basketball across the globe. Im not looking for a scapegoat but when Lance is running the offense is like im watching a parody of the basketball game. He is demanding the ball every second he is on court, grabbing rebounds from his teammates like he would from an opponent, playing only iso, 0 playmaking skills, always turning the ball over in ways he could easily avoid.  WTH Pacers still believing on this guy? I dont get it. Joseph was bad as well. Last night both Oladipo and Collison were missing and the Pacers were making pointless screens and hands off passes in the 3point arc. Wizards were switching in everything and they never thought to put the ball in the post... 

Edited by Manos A
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Manos A said:

Its strange to me that no one so far has mentioned Lance. Lance is soooooo bad for Myles and Pacers and generally for basketball across the globe. Im not looking for a scapegoat but when Lance is running the offense is like im watching a parody of the basketball game. He is demanding the ball every second he is on court, grabbing rebounds from his teammates like he would from an opponent, playing only iso, 0 playmaking skills, always turning the ball over in ways he could easily avoid.  WTH Pacers still believing on this guy? I dont get it. Joseph was bad as well. Last night both Oladipo and Collison were missing and the Pacers were making pointless screens and hands off passes in the 3point arc. Wizards were switching in everything and they never thought to put the ball in the post... 

Oddly enough Sabonis doesn't seem to have any issues playing with Lance.  Sabonis will set a pick and cut like his life depends on it and attack the rim.  Turner will shoot the rock and not dribble because the ball and the floor are made of lava.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Oddly enough Sabonis doesn't seem to have any issues playing with Lance.  Sabonis will set a pick and cut like his life depends on it and attack the rim.  Turner will shoot the rock and not dribble because the ball and the floor are made of lava.

fair point! Im not saying that Turner's problem is Lance. Not looking for excuses. Im just stating the fact that he hates to play with Stephenson. Sabonis strenght is hassle in the paint and Turner's is P&P, that means Lance's stupid and chaotic game styles benefits a guy like Sabonis. Turner wants set plays.

6 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Is it bad that I saw all 0s and just assumed he was just having another terrible game before I saw it was postponed.

Yeah.. that's his Season in a nutshell

but now with 3 days rest between the games, i am wondering with which sore body part he's popping up in the next injury report