Zach Lavine 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every Lavine update:   Lavine: I’m good to go Bulls: lolno 

dear sickago bulz,   fantsie team ded no poing guards plz play zak leveen use secrit plays must beest   kthxbai

Nice he is back soon maybe the Timberwolves will be better now.

Posted Images

It’s going to be a frustrating rude owners. No back to backs and prob a min. Restriction for a month that sits at 15/20 Min. Per.  By the all star maybe those restrictions are gone but before than your going to have to keep your expectations in check and set it pretty low imo.  

1 minute ago, JLoson0550 said:

had to dump him..sucks cuz I've been holding him for a little bit but I have AD and THJ going down last week...can't hold on 3 inj players and win weeks

Well I got Blake, LaVine and THJ with only one IR spot... Let's see how the next couple of weeks will end :D

1 hour ago, JLoson0550 said:

had to dump him..sucks cuz I've been holding him for a little bit but I have AD and THJ going down last week...can't hold on 3 inj players and win weeks

I have those exact same players. I’m planning on holding and streaming one spot. 

I’m thinking AD can be back soon. 

5 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Well I got Blake, LaVine and THJ with only one IR spot... Let's see how the next couple of weeks will end :D

I've got Wall, Conley, THJ, LaVine and one IR between them. I'm exploring trade scenarios, but all of my opponents are dragging bodies too and not interested.

With a 4 win cushion, I might wait it out too and see who comes back first (Wall?).

3 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

Smh the Bulls need to unleash this guy already. He has had no setbacks why push back his date 

because the team is hot garbage and he is prob. going to be the franchise player so yea taking extreme caution is the way to go with a guy coming off tearing his acl on a bottom barrel team. They don't care about your fantasy team. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, a-rob said:

With how soft these generation of players are today, it's hard to envision lavine playing in any back to backs. and I think he will be on a strict minutes restriction for the first month or 2. Bulls are in tank mode

The ignorance of these kind of statements never ceases to amaze me.  He will be worked in slowly but that's not his decision.  It's the decision of the medical staff and the bigger picture (tanking) of the franchise.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, chud12 said:

because the team is hot garbage and he is prob. going to be the franchise player so yea taking extreme caution is the way to go with a guy coming off tearing his acl on a bottom barrel team. They don't care about your fantasy team. 

Lol nor am I expecting them or did I insinuate that I wish they would care about this game I play in my spare time. I played ball all through college so I fully understand how injuries and timelines function. Which is why I made that statement because it’s not like they would be rushing him back seeing as mid/late December with no setbacks has been his timeline since this whole thing started. Fantasy aside, as someone who is in the Chicago area and is interested in how Lavine will play as the main guy I of course am ready to see him in game action, as I’m sure he is as well. Especially with all the wild injuries this NBA season has had it would be nice to see a young stud like him back out there. 

2 hours ago, backyardballer said:

Lavine wants to play again this season - they won't hold him out if he's completely back health-wise.

Not only that, but the Bulls FO needs to see what they have in this guy and how he mixes with their other young talent, so they can make decisions.

This dude isn't Steph Curry, so people can lick my sack with their "he won't play back to backs" rofl.

Wiggins and Towns showed they still have a long way to go when playing next to vets, and LaVine is no KAT or Embiid in terms superstar potential.

LaVine is playing on a team full of garbage and Lauri Markannen, along with a marshmallow coach, they need some signs that his ceiling isn't "3rd or 4th best player on a contender", before handing the keys to him.

• Like 1

It's not 1985, ACL reconstruction sucks but it's not nearly as big of a deal as it used to be. Who knows how they'll handle him, obviously carefully, but not playing back to backs seems like overkill and not playing this season seems insane.