NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Aaron Gordon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Stallion

31 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Anyone ever see "Bronx Tale"? Put this guy in the bathroom

Proof that feelings aren't always in line with reality.............I'm looking at you millennials.     Glad to see AG back on the court. Hoping to maybe get 2 games from him this week. 

9 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

Proof that feelings aren't always in line with reality.............I'm looking at you millennials.     Glad to see AG back on the court. Hoping to maybe get 2 games from him this week. 

I really can't understand why people like Weekly Leagues personally. We tried it 3 years ago and we all collectively hated it in my league, there are just way too many injuries to enjoy that. Especially when you're getting injuries mid week and can't replace that value, you're helpless watching your team lose while guys on your bench are going off. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

I really can't understand why people like Weekly Leagues personally. We tried it 3 years ago and we all collectively hated it in my league, there are just way too many injuries to enjoy that. Especially when you're getting injuries mid week and can't replace that value, you're helpless watching your team lose while guys on your bench are going off. 

Weekly leagues are more so for casual players with friends as there is less commitment involved.

I play 8 leagues and the only free one is the weekly league with my friends, which I enjoy because I really only have to check it once a week.

Money leagues obviously have to be daily to allow more strategy etc.

Edited by blob2004

2 hours ago, blob2004 said:

Weekly leagues are more so for casual players with friends as there is less commitment involved.

WTF r you talking about? Screw money! Its my friends i want to pawn and watch them cry in their bathrooms. THIS IS TRUE FRINEDSHIP 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

He did full contact work recently and looks like this is just a precaution. Should be back by Friday 

Frustrating nonetheless on a 3 game slate. Great. Either way, sucks. Hopefully he gives us some quality games on the weekend even though I know the concussion wasnt his fault