NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Aaron Gordon 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Stallion

11 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Enjoy the trip. But he will be shut down some time later.

I know it's the magic but why would you shut down your 22 year old prospect for the end of the season in a tanking year? Unless he has serious health or injury concerns, but I haven't heard of any long term issues.

Finally!!! I think he’s coming off his 3rd stretch of injuries, his season averages are  breakout-ish, especially when compared to last year. With that being said, we all know he’s capable of so much more. I’m a bit disappointed that he got hurt and shot the ball poorly when Vooch went down (that was his golden chance to prove that he’s a franchise cornerstone, a go to guy) but nonetheless only good things can come from Vooch returning.

lets get it!!!

With Vucevic back you'll see his FG% tick back up over time. It's still concerning though just how massive the drop off was. We're talking about a guy who was top 30 for about a month and a half, and he completely fell off the face of the earth once that calf injury hit and he came back without Vuc around..

Here's to hoping he bounces back, but right now sadly he's probably the worst player on my entire squad, which I guess says a lot for where I'm at, but also shows how poorly he's played.

Yeah man credit where it's due he turned it around after our early criticism.

One thing I noticed for the first time today is that Vogel is putting the ball in AG's hands and asking him to run the point. It's a pretty incredible transformation for him - and if it continues beyond a short lived experiment then we could all stand to benefit as owners.

• Like 4