NBC Sports Edge Forums

Giannis Antetokounmpo 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't believe I've had ticket to see Giannis play the Sixers tonight for months and then of course he isn't playing.  Incredible

MIL office must have read this post of yours and decided, "We will not be fooled anymore!" lol

What you all are "building"? If undisputed TOP5 pick is hard to "build" then something is wrong. Don't "build", but just make a team.

Posted Images

On 10/21/2017 at 11:45 PM, turner46 said:

One source so far has it as a block, espn and yahoo still don't, I have a feeling it will be, it has to be.

Yahoo STILL hasn't given him credit for a block and at this point, I doubt they will ever.  I should have expected that even though it was a very obvious block that Yahoo would be too lazy to change the stats.

3 hours ago, FootballFan101 said:

Yahoo STILL hasn't given him credit for a block and at this point, I doubt they will ever.  I should have expected that even though it was a very obvious block that Yahoo would be too lazy to change the stats.

Yahoo doesn’t do their own stats man. They use an official stat provider, just like every other site. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, sickrookie said:

Obviously he focuses on offense and tries to stay out of foul trouble. Stocks usually come in crunch time. 

Why do you think that? He focuses just as much on Defence as Offence from what I see watching him. I'd say he's easy a Top 10 defender in the league.

I'm playing against him and down by 2 blocks.

I saw the 1st one, which they gave him then took it away.  Then he was credited with a block again.  Didnt know if they corrected the 1st one or if he got a 2nd.

Sounds like he should have 2.  The first one was obvious.

Just now, The Unknown said:

Not really... The last few games, the defenses made it difficult for him to score, it'll be easier for him to rack up 

that's true, actually.  We'll see how it goes, but defenses can't swarm him now (they probably do anyway)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

Not really... The last few games, the defenses made it difficult for him to score, it'll be easier for him to rack up 

Agreed, won’t be quadruple teamed anymore with Bledsoe also on the floor. Bucks did an awesome job w/ this trade