NBC Sports Edge Forums

T.J. Warren 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fantasy basketball players should never become day traders. 

This guy is a beast. Congrats to anyone who drafted him in the late rounds and was patient enough to wait for Earl Watson to get fired.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Dude's head is a magnet, he's the Scott Sterling of basketball.

Hope he's okay, but won't lie seeing head injury pop up next to his name does not make me feel confident

THE Legendary Scott Sterling ⚽️

Just now, IsraeliPSYCHO said:

remember last year people were contemplating if he had undisclosed mental issues?

iirc, no real info ever came out regarding that "head injury" that had him out for months. 

duno what happened here, but it doesn't sound good. 

I saw the play and it didn't look like a psychotic break.  He sorta got elbowed,  although it really (not trying to be funny) looked more like he ran into Kanters elbow with his face than Kanter actively elbowed him. 

Didn't seem to go crazy, though. 

Warren hit his head into Kanters chin. ..After the play finished Kanter also went into the locker room with a cut on his chin.  Considering he has a history with concussions, this might take some time if it is indeed a concussion.  Tricky thing with had injuries is that there is no definitive timetable. 

10 hours ago, IsraeliPSYCHO said:

remember last year people were contemplating if he had undisclosed mental issues?

iirc, no real info ever came out regarding that "head injury" that had him out for months. 

duno what happened here, but it doesn't sound good. 

He wasn't out for months...missed just under a month of action. 

Edited by HK-47
24 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Funny thing is, I have Warren and Evans on my team as well. With TJ, we just have to trust the process and let this play out. He's too talented to put on the wire. I was lucky to get him. He's criminally underrated. High FG percentage, decent steal and block numbers, low TO, top 75 player in my opinion. That's right where he's ranked too on Fantasypros player rater feature (Evans is #74 I think). Either way, these two are gonna have great years.