NBC Sports Edge Forums

D'Angelo Russell 2017-2018 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, mas10 said:

He I’ll only get better with time. 

I agree but at the same time, his defense is def going to hold him back, he may be the worst defensive player in the league (harden looks like he doesnt want to play d, dlo looks lost on the defensive end)

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found this when I was trying to find info on D’Angelo Russell. This guy is an orthopedic surgeon, and formerly an NFL team doctor. By his estimation, Russell should be back just after the new year. 

https://nypost.com/2017/12/22/nets-gm-dont-expect-to-see-russell-or-okafor-anytime-soon/   Russell is recovering from arthroscopic surgery back on Nov. 17. General manager Sean Marks said on

Posted Images

Just now, 24/7fantasysports said:

Does the fact that Russell will be examined by the Utah Jazz doctors then the Nets doctors indicate a potential more serious injury? 

I would assume the opposite. If it was a serious injury, one group of doctors should be able to know whats up. Instead they're getting a second opinion which, I hope, means it's not that severe. Time will tell.