NBC Sports Edge Forums

Victor Oladipo 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO RE ME FA SO LA DI PO This man will have all of us singing by the end of the season   

Hear that guys..? That's the sound of Oladipo shattering his ADP. He's been killlllling it...don't see him losing any steam either could be even more efficient with Turner back. Be shocked if he doesn

Posted Images

16 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

I would only start to worry if they need to do tests on his knee. Otherwise I'm not panicking right now. 

Does anyone know if he has had an MRI or any tests to date? Seems really weird for the blurbs mention pain, swelling, and soreness and them not do an MRI. Why are teams so secretive these days? This isn't football or hockey where an opponent can legit target your injury with a tackle or check. He only plays 2 games next week so for weekly leagues I hope we get news/update by the time games lock. If you need to bench him, a 2 game week is best case scenario. 

3 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Good question too. Multiple games missed so far

Team hasn't ruled him out for an extended period of time and had him listed as doubtful before last game. So, that's most likely the issue. If he misses Wednesday's game would assume he gets it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

So, thoughts on if he's going to miss Wednesday's game? I'm assuming the Pacers are going to practice today, and if he misses today's practice, then he's probably out again Wed.

I think he will play. If the swelling was real bad (like must have been with Curry's) they would have ruled him out already. they also lost the last 3 games without him.

Edited by richg24
7 minutes ago, richg24 said:

I think he will play. If the swelling was real bad (like must have been with Curry's) they would have ruled him out already. they also lost the last 3 games without him.

I guess we'll wait to hear more from practice today. after Wed, they don't play till Fri, so they may hold him out for an extended period...

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

Injury report for tomorrow at Milwaukee. Victor Oladipo: Out (sore right knee)
Edited by chud12