NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Victor Oladipo 2017-2018 Season Outlook

dekciw_1

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

imagine what our matchup would be had he played the extra game this week. i had him and AD go off this week while they both missed a game due to the stadium

Sometimes you wonder if these players follow fantasy b-ball and know their weekly rankings and everything.  They miss a game because of the stadium so they put up twice the stat in one game to make up for it for their fans! Haha awesome game today.  

4 hours ago, JballFan said:

Sometimes you wonder if these players follow fantasy b-ball and know their weekly rankings and everything.  They miss a game because of the stadium so they put up twice the stat in one game to make up for it for their fans! Haha awesome game today.  

I think it was pretty well documented that most NBA players do not like fantasy hence the Rick Kamla fallout.

8 minutes ago, lindown said:

sucks when he only has 2 games for this and next week.

That's because of the all star break. Most leagues combined the two weeks anyway. Vic should be fine as long as there aren't any leaks in stadium roofs or anything. 

1 minute ago, brosephd said:

it might not matter for people who have a bye :(

This is certainly true depending on your league and when your playoffs are.  For me this lands during second round of playoffs.   

• 2 weeks later...