NBC Sports Edge Forums

Victor Oladipo 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO RE ME FA SO LA DI PO This man will have all of us singing by the end of the season   

Hear that guys..? That's the sound of Oladipo shattering his ADP. He's been killlllling it...don't see him losing any steam either could be even more efficient with Turner back. Be shocked if he doesn

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mambamode said:

Choker in playoffs last 3 games!! But don't worry guys, he said he will work out with Kobes, he's value for next season shouldn't be damage. Late 2nd, early 3rd round draft pick IMO.

I would be over the moon if I could STEAL him early third round :D  

19 minutes ago, brosephd said:

cleveland early double has been causing him into bad shots and bad decisions. you would think he would've adjusted by now

I don't really think his decision-making has been the issue. He's taking more 3s and going into the paint more, but he's just converting at a worse rate basically everywhere. He's hitting 50% of his shots at the rim; that's horrible. His Game 4 was a pretty great example; he got plenty of open looks and finished 5-for-20. But you have to remember that we're watching a bizarro-Cleveland right now. Nobody on their team can score outside of 2 guys, but their defense has been fantastic so far in the playoffs. If Vic keeps struggling, they need to make sure that the centers and Bogdanovic (at least) are getting more looks. We're running out of time for him to find his jumper.

56 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I don't really think his decision-making has been the issue. He's taking more 3s and going into the paint more, but he's just converting at a worse rate basically everywhere. He's hitting 50% of his shots at the rim; that's horrible. His Game 4 was a pretty great example; he got plenty of open looks and finished 5-for-20. But you have to remember that we're watching a bizarro-Cleveland right now. Nobody on their team can score outside of 2 guys, but their defense has been fantastic so far in the playoffs. If Vic keeps struggling, they need to make sure that the centers and Bogdanovic (at least) are getting more looks. We're running out of time for him to find his jumper.

yeah outside of vic not anyone else who can create their own shot or takeover. Bog just got super hot that one game. Turner could be the x-factor if utilized or more dominant but i think the matchups make him unusable. Hopefully if they play Toronto, Cavs will get more exposed for their offensive trouble but who knows, Lebron always owns the Raptors in the playoffs until they can prove otherwise. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...