NBC Sports Edge Forums

It leaves you thin at RB but Brady and the pats look explosive...as a shady owner myself I am not liking the vibes this year...if Palmer and rivers are your only qbs then it might not be bad to sell McCoy now before its too late

4 minutes ago, RyanksN said:

It leaves you thin at RB but Brady and the pats look explosive...as a shady owner myself I am not liking the vibes this year...if Palmer and rivers are your only qbs then it might not be bad to sell McCoy now before its too late

This is where I'm at as well.
He's averaging 2.91 yds per carry 3 games in. I'm looking to move him based on a gut feeling that he'll be putting up duds like this throughout the season, and I know I'll never bench him because he was my #1 pick.

fwiw, Brady was drafted 3 picks before I took McCoy in the 1st RD.

I’d do it.  You have OK depth at RB.

In Shady you have an aging RB that has struggled recently.  I don’t fear anyone but Shady on that offense, so I expect D’s Focus on eliminating his production.

Brady is a huge step up at QB.  Very few of the other high level QBs are putting up great numbers... that makes Brady even more valuable.