NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Please help trading for Lev Bell WHIR

D-Marcus

12 team ppr I’ve been trying to trade for him all year and each week the owner comes down a little but he will catch fire soon and be close to ungetable 

QB: streaming

RB: Cook, Crowell, CJ, Gore, Buck Allen

WR: Green, Evans, Fitz, Decker

TE: Ertz

couple of handcuffs otherwise

I’ve gotten him to come off of Evans/Green. He still wants Cook/CJ/Fitz at least for Bell and fillers who I may not even keep. I think Cook will be. Too 10 back this year so I’m giving up 2 starts me assets with that to get a probable top 3 back. Shoulf I counter with something different? Ertz? And stream TEs after?

ps. I am 3-0

I can't see him taking anything less than Cook, CJ, and Fitzgerald but it does depend on his roster.  I'd make the trade if I were you.  Depending on the TEs you'd be relying on if you did, I'd maybe look into offering Ertz and Allen instead of Cook.  Like I said, I can't see him taking that but depending on his roster, it's possible.

37 minutes ago, Guchman said:

I can't see him taking anything less than Cook, CJ, and Fitzgerald but it does depend on his roster.  I'd make the trade if I were you.  Depending on the TEs you'd be relying on if you did, I'd maybe look into offering Ertz and Allen instead of Cook.  Like I said, I can't see him taking that but depending on his roster, it's possible.

I agree with him.