Clint Capela 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trade my capela for rondo?

Ben DuBose @BenDuBose "The Rockets hope that by sitting out the rest of the week, [Capela] might be able to play wi

On 10/20/2017 at 1:51 AM, kwelch said:

Did you have to dump two guys to make room, or did you just place Batum and Lavigne on IR?

It was a 2 for 3 with Kaminsky and I had an empty spot due to IR. The trade was vetoed anyways and boy am I glad it was :D

• Like 1

any thoughts on this guy doing this all season? hes put up some silly numbers and hes even hitting his ft... is he now a top 5 center in the league or is he the true definition of a sell high.. avg a dd on ridiculous fg% and over 1.5 blks in only 24 mins.. if there was a dynasty draft today this guy would probably be a early round pick

1 hour ago, wiz said:

any thoughts on this guy doing this all season? hes put up some silly numbers and hes even hitting his ft... is he now a top 5 center in the league or is he the true definition of a sell high.. avg a dd on ridiculous fg% and over 1.5 blks in only 24 mins.. if there was a dynasty draft today this guy would probably be a early round pick

I think he rolls all season.  Will not play as much against bad matchups.  I can't see myself wanting to trade him.

Edited by Dylanfan66

I think he'll be even better and I don't think his value will go down.

He is surrounded by shooters that hover around the 3 point line. He will have tons of boards.

Houston doesn't seem to have another rebounding centers. He should get decent minutes unless they go super small.

CP3 will return and lob to him.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, BigBucks33 said:

I think he will be even better when CP3 returns, but I also think he may be a bit of a sell high guy. May be able to get someone who will be better then him later in the year for him now. 

Disagree. He’s easily their best defensive player and an integral part of their 3-point heavy offense ironically because he doesn’t shoot any 3 pointers. Expect the scoring to go up once cp3 comes back. Defensive stats, boards and the insane fg% will be there throughout