NBC Sports Edge Forums

Otto Porter Jr. 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No disrespect whatsoever, but the man cannot play the game of basketball !!! He has small hands, he can’t catch the ball; he’s got bad feet, he can’t really move, even though he’s mobile, he doesn’t r

Can you go revive it in the AC forum where this question belongs? 

I would be slightly cautious about projecting his FG%...if a lot of his value is coming from %, TO, and steals...he could easily fall to around 47-48%.  He shot almost 50% from 3 during Dec and Jan, w

Posted Images

On 12/8/2017 at 12:20 PM, samer42 said:

No disrespect whatsoever, but the man cannot play the game of basketball !!! He has small hands, he can’t catch the ball; he’s got bad feet, he can’t really move, even though he’s mobile, he doesn’t really know what he’s doing; he doesn’t have a post move he puts to memory that he can do two times in a row; he has no game whatsoever; plays no defense; doesn’t have the heart, the passion or anything that comes with it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, bhkim814 said:

Beal aint no John Wall thats for sure.

Come on wall, hurry the hell up.

Am I missing something because I never heard any1 compare Beal to an all star pg.  Beal is a shooting guard lol. 

On 12/8/2017 at 3:20 PM, samer42 said:

No disrespect whatsoever, but the man cannot play the game of basketball !!! He has small hands, he can’t catch the ball; he’s got bad feet, he can’t really move, even though he’s mobile, he doesn’t really know what he’s doing; he doesn’t have a post move he puts to memory that he can do two times in a row; he has no game whatsoever; plays no defense; doesn’t have the heart, the passion or anything that comes with it

10 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Am I missing something because I never heard any1 compare Beal to an all star pg.  Beal is a shooting guard lol. 

Uh.. yeh? And wall is a point guard. I think all of us know what position both plays...except one gets Otto going and the other one takes 33 field goal attempts. 

Idk why you are being sarcastic lol

Uh.. yeh? And wall is a point guard. I think all of us know what position both plays...except one gets Otto going and the other one takes 33 field goal attempts. 

Idk why you are being sarcastic lol

Because why are you saying Beal is no Wall lol. Beal's job is to shot um yea. You were stating the obvious but a puzzling comp to begin with. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Because why are you saying Beal is no Wall lol. Beal's job is to shot um yea. You were stating the obvious but a puzzling comp to begin with. 

K lol i guess i made you think that I believed Beal was a PG. I confused you there!

K lol i guess i made you think that I believed Beal was a PG. I confused you there!

Um na, I just didn't get the original statement at all. Saying "Beal is no Wall" makes zero sense any way you slice it, got it??

Edited by chud12
1 minute ago, chud12 said:

Um na, I just didn't get the original statement at all. Saying "Beal is no Wall" makes zero sense any way you slice it, got it??

Yeh i got it. I get that u were confused lol

Just now, chud12 said:

Lol yea and you still have not explain the "Beal is no Wall" either so maybe you are confused as well.

confused suzanne somers GIF

Well Beal isn't a PG, so he can't facilitate like Wall who really benefits Otto. So he isn't John Wall in that way. It was a simple comment that you for some reason twisted it in a sarcastic way lol 

I hope that cleared your confusion. Btw cute gif

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lol yea and you still have not explain the "Beal is no Wall" either so maybe you are confused as well.

confused suzanne somers GIF

he's implying that porter needs wall to benefit as a player because beal isn't as good as wall at distributing the ball and getting the rest of his team involved

• Like 1
Just now, JChan17 said:

he's implying that porter needs wall to benefit as a player because beal isn't as good as wall at distributing the ball and getting the rest of his team involved

Yea I knew what he was implying and I thought what he was implying was not needed to be said. It was an unnecessary comment that I unnecessarily questioned and wasted all of our time lol. Sorry guys.