NBC Sports Edge Forums

Joe Ingles 2017-18 Season Outlook

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only the Aussies here will get it, but trash talking Terrance Ferguson , calling himself the "Real King of Adelaide " is some of the funniest smack talk an NBA court has heard

No.    Hood - always injured Rubio - a pass first pg who replaced a shoot first in Hill Hayward - gone JJ - is another year older with a reduced role Mitch - is a rookie.

There's a couple of other players in the league who start games with 0/0/0 as well, I noticed.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Asho said:

ouch....

Ingles was coming off:

fg           three          pts reb  ast  stl   blk

.583      5- 9 .556 19   3     2   2      1

Jaylen:

fg           three          pts reb  ast  stl   blk

.308      1- 4 .250   9    8     0      2      0

In typical fantasy fashion, it went COMPLETE OPPOSITE as soon as I made the drop to pick someone up off waivers...

• Haha 1

I feel like his first three games was a tale of two halves too. Steals and threes can come quick. No reason to give up on a guy who can go from garbage to great while you're grabbing pizza rolls from the oven. 

Edited by MrJuiceBar
19 minutes ago, alexstr said:

No idea how, why, or when, but the guy always starts 0/0/0 and finishes with 12 points, 2 threes, and 2 steals.

There's a couple of other players in the league who start games with 0/0/0 as well, I noticed.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, PuzzBeterson said:

Yeah that's strange.  Wonder why that is...

Don't really care as long as Ingles can get his.  With all these injuries piling up, it's nice to see that Ingles can man up and get back on the court even when he's sick.

Joe Ingles scored 11 points with six rebounds, three assists and two 3-pointers in 30 minutes against the Suns on Wednesday.

Three steals. Not three assists.

Rotoworld has been making alot of mistakes lately.

Just now, dragonballz said:

13pts-5rebs-4asts-3stls-3 3pm. Not bad for something that I picked up from the WW.

Don't forget 0 TO. 

That TO difference makes his stats look extra beautiful compared to guys like Prince.

Drafted him late, dropped him before first game, picked up back up off WW straight away...held ever since.
Sorry for doubting you Joe, dunno what I was thinking, you've been good to me mate

Edited by DamoESP