NBC Sports Edge Forums

Aldridge (or Favors) for 3 1st round picks (Keeper League) WHIR

I'm in a 12 team keeper league (15 keepers this year and next), which has no F or G positions but rather starts 2 of each position (i.e. 2 PG, 2SG, 2SF, 2 PF, 2C, 2Util). My keepers are: CP3, Cousins, Porzingis, Hayward, Milsap, Rubio, Horford, Teague, Aldridge, Covington, Brogdon, Johnson, Hood, Favors, Nance Jr.

I don't have any picks until the 3rd round. Someone who owns picks 10-12 in the first round has offered me all three for any of my big men (not sure if that includes Favors or Nance Jr).  Assuming Aldridge is the lowest he will go, would you do it?

Here's who is off the board so far

1) Lonzo

2) Fultz

3) Josh Jackson

4) DSJ

5) Tatum

6) Fox

7) Markkanen

8) Aminu (guy missed pick)

9) Nitilinka

vets still on the board include: Taj Gibson, Ilyasova, Ingles, Dedmon, Boban, Corey Joseph, 

For the picks I would probably take: D Mitchell, J Isaac and Dedmon. 

I would also have to get for a player in return to balance the trade (and give up my 3 lowest picks), I could hopefully get one of: Barnes, Bradley, Beverley, Wade, Mirotic, Warren, Redick or Crabbe

Basically, I said all that to say this: Would you trade Aldridge and 3 low picks for 3 1st round picks plus one of those players?

WHIR