NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Gary Harris 2017-2018 Season Outlook

turner46

1 hour ago, JStyles said:

There are two types of Gary Harris owner in this thread

The guys who understand he's not a high usage guy on a team with plenty of offensive talent, and is valuable because he provides out-of-position efficiency and good steals, and drafted him somewhere after pick 60 (or as far back as in the mid 90s)

vs

The guys who read an article or comment saying he was an underrated fantasy asset and picked him in the top 50, and now don't understand why he's averaging less points than Will Barton.

Funnily enough the exact same thing happened in the Dieng thread last year.

Mid 90's? I would love to play in that league :D

1 hour ago, x2tweaker said:

There's no way Gary Harris is taking a seat on the bench for will barton, especially after the contract they just gave him lol. So much more potential

You are right that Harris won't lose his spot...idk about the so much more potential though. It's because Barton is more versatile and a spark plugs off the bench

Just now, nbachamp said:

Watch denver games so you will know....

I've watched both players...been a fan of Harris since Michigan State...one of my favorite players. Harris fits with the starting lineup. He can't play PG or create shots for other teammates like Barton. Barton is like a POint Forward...more versatile.

13 minutes ago, IkeDola510 said:

I've watched both players...been a fan of Harris since Michigan State...one of my favorite players. Harris fits with the starting lineup. He can't play PG or create shots for other teammates like Barton. Barton is like a POint Forward...more versatile.

Actually we dont need to argue... Harris will always gets his mins... Barton will get his moments...specailly when the point guards aint doing any good... 

2 minutes ago, nbachamp said:

Actually we dont need to argue... Harris will always gets his mins... Barton will get his moments...specailly when the point guards aint doing any good... 

Wonder how it would be if Denver got a lockdown defending PG.