• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you drop harris for anyone of those guys You'll lose your league

Posted Images

It was a against the tough Jazz defense and i was even surprised by the amount of shots he made cause they weren't easy looks. Plus Nuggets have many options on offense, even tho they have a great offense and they score a lot it is spread on multiple guys so i wouldn't really expect Gary to score a lot but maybe i am wrong, we'll see against next game or so when they will be playing against the worse defense that plays faster than Jazz

6 hours ago, GmGodine said:

It was a against the tough Jazz defense and i was even surprised by the amount of shots he made cause they weren't easy looks. Plus Nuggets have many options on offense, even tho they have a great offense and they score a lot it is spread on multiple guys so i wouldn't really expect Gary to score a lot but maybe i am wrong, we'll see against next game or so when they will be playing against the worse defense that plays faster than Jazz

They may have to learn fast if they want success though, feeding only 7 shots to a guard that shoots 50% FG and 45% from deep is borderline criminal.

p.s. I love you Gary

1 hour ago, BetterCallHinkie said:

highlights from last night

Can we start taking wagers on how many times @BetterCallHinkie drops this video over the course of the season...I'm betting 27, because Gary is that NICE!

When does its use start to become what the South African commentator is talking about with the wicket-keepers overuse of "Nice Gary....N-N-Nice gary"

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

Can we start taking wagers on how many times @BetterCallHinkie drops this video over the course of the season...I'm betting 27, because Gary is that NICE!

When does its use start to become what the South African commentator is talking about with the wicket-keepers overuse of "Nice Gary....N-N-Nice gary"

I watched the nuggets game last night on mute with the NICE GARY audio on repeat and will continue to do so for the rest of the season. Including posting this video here for the duration of time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, tallball said:

12/3/3 won't cut in shallow leagues. I'm giving him 2 more weeks before I drop him in a 10 teamer.

So I will say, people were saying the exact same thing as you early last year.  And our boy Gar turned it around. I'd hold if you can. It will pay off.

1 minute ago, magician1506 said:

anyone worried about the possible Bledsoe to Nuggets trade? Nuggets have already made an offer, Suns are just waiting to see if any better offers come along.

Yep, as a Jokic and Harris owner. I been watching that situation closely. Moreso for jokic...but looming the Bledsoe trade speculation does make me nervous. 

3 minutes ago, magician1506 said:

anyone worried about the possible Bledsoe to Nuggets trade? Nuggets have already made an offer, Suns are just waiting to see if any better offers come along.

Are they actually looking for talent, or just to dump Bledsoe. Gotta figure they can get more then Mudiay/Faried lol

3 minutes ago, magician1506 said:

I'm actually not that worried... He's not a volume guy anyways. I'm thinking better looks off Bledsoe drives and kickoffs (increased %s and 3s), and more chances to cheat for steals. Basically all the Gaz stats we were expecting. It does cap points and rebounds for sure though because Bledsoe is going to soak those up.

PG - Bledsoe / Murray

SG - Harris / Barton

SF - Chandler / Hernangomez (hurt)

PF - Millsap / Lyles

C - Jokic /  Plumlee