NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Should I hold on to Zeke or trade now? WHIR

Mykohlol

Currently sitting at 1-2 in a 10 team 0.5 PPR league. I own Zeke but with his possible suspension coming up, I don't think I can afford to lose him for 6 weeks. My other RBs are currently Demarco, McFadden, Foreman, and Breida.

I was given an offer of Fournette + Landry for Zeke or CMC + Mixon for Zeke. Should I take either of these deals? Or risk keeping Zeke. 

Some context, my WRs are Keenan, Amari, Diggs, Alshon and Doctson 

Edited by Mykohlol

It's impossible to know what's going to happen with Elliot. Makes this decision of yours tough. If we knew he was going to get hit with a 6 game suspension this season I would definitely consider one of those deals.

odds seem to be against Zeke - he's already been suspended, appeal upheld by NFL arbitrator and Brady wasn't successful challenge of Rodger's authority.  NFL isn't going to cave and doesn't want it to drag out a year.  challenge is his value could change next week but nobody really knows what will happen and when suspension would even take place.  seems like you have to ride it out.  good luck!

Its a part of fantasy, gotta risk it for the biscuit.. Even if you do trade Zeke now the person getting Zeke could veto to trade or make a case to league to do so. Personally, McC in ANY PPR league is good, and Mixon in my mind is gonna be the man(or atleast my team depends on it lol). I'd try to do that if I were you.

I would be tempted make a deal now also. IMO you really need a RB1 for him, and neither CMC or Mixon are that. You may have to drop down a tier to get a deal. But you should still be able to get one RB1 and a upside RB2, (like Mixon) just not a top 3 talent like Zeke. 

Hope that helps.

help with mine?