NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Richardson 2017-2018 Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He fits perfectly on my punt FG, FT, points, rebounds, assist and TO team.

I hope it's not serious as he clearly already has depth perception issues.

11 points, 3 three's and 2 steals and it's now the 4th quarter....      

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

Is this guy a must own in 10 teamers? Thinking of dropping Kuzma for him. 

I think J-Rich is better in all regards and he's definitely must-own in my system.  I can't speak for standard points leagues.  

54 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Gauging J rich's trade value. Anybody trade for or offloaded him yet?

Curious to see what you gave up for him or got back for him?

In 9 cats, I have learned that elite glue guys like J. Rich don't possess the trade value that corresponds to their true worth.  Their value is underestimated b/c most owners focus on 3 categories at the expense of all others: scoring, assists and rebounds.  Therefore I am holding wherever I am lucky enough to have him, and buying where I can.  

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

In 9 cats, I have learned that elite glue guys like J. Rich don't possess the trade value that corresponds to their true worth.  Their value is underestimated b/c most owners focus on 3 categories at the expense of all others: scoring, assists and rebounds.  Therefore I am holding wherever I am lucky enough to have him, and buying where I can.  

Unless you’re in a stat nerd league. I had to draft him on my 10 team, and have had many legit offers. Hands off my 2/2/2 monster

27 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Unless you’re in a stat nerd league. I had to draft him on my 10 team, and have had many legit offers. Hands off my 2/2/2 monster

What were some of the offers?

@El_Chingon

You are spot on! Guys like J.rich are the toughest to gauge value. I actually own him in 2 leagues, and trying to trade for him in a third. Even being an owner I can't really proper gauge his value for a trade at the moment. I know I want him tho.

5 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Is anyone watching the game?  Can you provide some insights why he has zero rebounds in last 6 quarters he played?

aggressiveness on the boards. hes getting blks and steals tho, so we should be happy. 

30 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

aggressiveness on the boards. hes getting blks and steals tho, so we should be happy. 

oki dokie. I like my  cake, I just want some icing :rolleyes:

Edited by Gile Pile
  • Haha 1

JRich has his hands full tonight. He is defending against Wiggins, who is a super offensive weapon, and he is being defended on the other end by Butler.

Meantime Waiters is going off, defended by Wiggins.

• Thanks 1

Miami's schedule will ease up and they'll get Whiteside back and this guy will flourish from the extra spacing created by Dragic / Whiteside & JJ / Whiteside pick and roll action.

Right now they don't have enough demanding attention down the middle, when that happens your team can't make them pay through the perimeter, so guys like Jrich get hurt by that offensively.

Rotoworld has been touting him as a buy-low type and keeps saying his explosive lines are coming, they said the same about guys like Beal and McCollum in the past (not comparing them to JRich) and people didn't believe them and they broke out big time.. so I'll trust their judgement on this one. 

• Like 2

I believed rotoworld writers projected him as top 30-50 potential during preseason. The other guard they rated really high was Jamal Murray, who MIGHT have more CJM or Beal type of potential based on their observation. 

Both have already shown what they can do in a couple of breakout games in this young season. Their starting job look secure and their role are clear. Same as Taureen Prince and THJ ,etc. I believe they'll get better as the season goes. It's still too early to call them overrated.