NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deandre Jordan 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, but Griffin gets hurt after 3 or 4 breakfasts so w/e.

Looks at stat line:  

No, I didn't play at standard league this season. It was deep league and 20 teams, every team only once my opponent. I answer, how it is possible: because it is H2H and anything can happen: 1) Jo

Posted Images

I am not selling, i don't need his points, his rebonding is still at a very elite level, i just need him to up his blocks. His FT% is no longer a cat killer and i am competent in that category even though the idea was to punt it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, GmGodine said:

I am not selling, i don't need his points, his rebonding is still at a very elite level, i just need him to up his blocks. His FT% is no longer a cat killer and i am competent in that category even though the idea was to punt it.

I'm in the exact same boat, thought I would be punting fts and I've won the category every week so far lol

25 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

lol id love to know what people in this thread were expecting when they drafted him? He is going to give you like 8-12 points pg, elite rebounds, and blocks. 

Hes not even coming close to 8-12ppg and giving absolutely 0 stocks.

3 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

How does a physical specimen such as Deandre get 2 points and 3 rebounds in one half.

Most likely because he relies solely on his size and athleticism. He misses a pure point guard to set up his lobs. Outside of that, this guy has no actual basketball skills. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, tremixt said:

Most likely because he relies solely on his size and athleticism. He misses a pure point guard to set up his lobs. Outside of that, this guy has no actual basketball skills. 

Could care less about his scoring. This guy has 4 rebounds..........

So.. fouled out, 2 points 5 rebs, overall underwhelming production without CP3 around...

Not wanting to panic here, but is this DJ what we're going to get ROS? Is he done? He looks lazy on defense, doesn't run the floor as much now, and he doesn't hustle for rebounds as much as he used to.

7 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

So.. fouled out, 2 points 5 rebs, overall underwhelming production without CP3 around...

Not wanting to panic here, but is this DJ what we're going to get ROS? Is he done? He looks lazy on defense, doesn't run the floor as much now, and he doesn't hustle for rebounds as much as he used to.

You do realize before today he was averaging the 2nd highest rebounds of his career? Blocks are a little concerning, but you're pretty much panicking.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

He’s been terrible the last two games but this is a pretty big overreaction, he’s still averaging 10 and 14 a game on the season, which is about what I was expecting. His defensive stats have been a bit lackluster though. 

He may actually be missing Beverley the past few games. Obviously Beverley isn’t much of a playmaker but he does do a decent job of running the offense, instead of having Austin River and Blake Griffin just chucking shots.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tremixt said:

Agreed, but it's still a little concerning how bad he was today on both ends of the floor.  Maybe it's just a testament to how good Embiid is in terms of getting him into foul trouble.  

Much better start today disregarding the TO's in the beginning. The previous game must've lit a fire in him. He looks better defensively, they're giving the ball to him down low and dominating Love, hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Edited by Espoiral