NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deandre Jordan 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, but Griffin gets hurt after 3 or 4 breakfasts so w/e.

Looks at stat line:  

No, I didn't play at standard league this season. It was deep league and 20 teams, every team only once my opponent. I answer, how it is possible: because it is H2H and anything can happen: 1) Jo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, hardyharhar said:

lol why would he do that. if you're not going to play, might as well let your ankle heal

Went back and watched the telecast right now (thank you league pass) and he was warming up with the intention of coming back. He actually looked to be walking around fine. I think trainers are maybe just being cautious. Anyway, serious injury seems to be avoided. 

• Thanks 1

"DeAndre Jordan will not play in the second half due to a left ankle sprain. He tried to warm up and play, but was ruled out just before the start of the third quarter."

He tried to come out and play. Even though he's ruled out for the rest of the game, seems like a positive sign.

Edited by Jin
3 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

DeAndre Jordan wants to be traded to the Rockets, according to "sources" of Stephen A. Smith.

Yea its not like the rockets already have a clone of DJ in capela but you do you stephen A lol

Stephen A. could be right. He said DJ wants to go to the Rockets, not that the Rockets want him.

And I know the answer to that already if the Clippers came calling -  

Ballmer: Hey Daryl, Steve Ballmer here. Any interest in DJ.  We are looking to unload him and heard he is interested in coming to your team.

Morey: Hi Steve. No. Thanks.

And seriously, why would the Rockets want him?  Capela is not a clone at this point, he is actually better than DJ now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

And seriously, why would the Rockets want him?  Capela is not a clone at this point, he is actually better than DJ now.

Is he? I haven't watched Rockets games but Capela seems to have the same limitations as Deandre. They of course wouldn't take the trade because Capela is way younger though.

Capela is a good young player but he’s not better than DJ right now. DJ would average like 25 and 20 if he were on the Rockets, I can’t even imagine how many alley oops he’d get from CP3/Harden.

Really need him to play this weekend, seems hard to believe that the swelling hasn’t gone down in his ankle yet. Hopefully Rivers meant that the swelling isn’t completely gone, not that the swelling is still as bad as it was the day after turning his ankle.

40 minutes ago, Joeklebba said:

Capela is a good young player but he’s not better than DJ right now. DJ would average like 25 and 20 if he were on the Rockets, I can’t even imagine how many alley oops he’d get from CP3/Harden.

This. DJ is much better then Capela offensively at the moment. Capela is good but is the product of a system right now offensively, his blocks are no joke but DJ would make the Rockets significantly better.

3 minutes ago, Joeklebba said:

So he almost played in the second half of the game he turned his ankle in, and now a week later he’s being ruled out a day before the game? That’s a bit worrisome but I suppose every turned ankle responds a bit differently.

Is he?  I just searched twitter real quick and didn't see it, but I only use twitter to get basketball news so I don't really know how to search it very well.

• Like 1